Buy Low Price From Here Now
Garmin 12-Volt Adapter Cable for Replacement
Readmore
Technical Details
- Product Type - GPS Accessories
- Brand - Garmin
- Product Number - 010-10723-06
See more technical details
2010-04-03
By Bill (Cleveland, OH)
The "charger" looks and feels as if it is just that. However, whenever I plug the device into my Nuvi unit the unit reads it as if it were connected to a computer and attempts to download "data" from my cars cigarette lighter. While doing this the unit never leaves the screen where there is a download bar making the unit inoperable.
2010-04-02
By Linda (READING, PA USA)
The vehicle power cable that came with my Garmin had broken, so I purchased this replacement cable. A vehicle power cable is a must, in my opinion, because you don't want your Garmin shutting off half way through your trip!
2010-03-29
By C. Alonzo (Somerville, MA USA)
I bought this to replace a lost car charger for my nuvi 660 GPS. It works great. The connector is mini-USB and is presented on a right-angle head.
2010-03-29
By Orville Sanders (Indianapolis, IN USA)
The power cable did not work with my Garmin. It placed the Garmin in data mode as if it was connected to a computer. I checked the power cord on two different Garmins and it did not function with either of them.
2010-03-27
By A. Chon (VA)
I purchased this product to replace broken Garmin Nuvi Navigation power cord. The shipment was great but the product sucks. It works in that it charges the Garmin but it does not allow navigation to be in use when it's charging. I thought there was something wrong with the Navigation but figured out it was the power cord that disables the navigation when its in plugged into the power cord. So when Navigation is unplugged from the charger, the Navigation is operational. Otherwise, when in charge mode it gives you a black screen with picture of it being charged.
Don't get this charger if you want to your navigation charging and be operational at the same time.
If I had known this, I wouldn't have wasted my money purchasing this.
Now, I have to go out an buy a new one because it's too inconvenient.
Images Product
Buy Garmin nüvi Vehicle Power Cable Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar