Sabtu, 03 April 2010

garmin portable friction dashboard mount

 



Buy Cheap Garmin Portable Friction Dashboard Mount


 






Buy Low Price From Here Now





This new mount offers users an alternative to windshield suction cup mounts. This portable friction mount features a non-skid silicone bottom and pliable base to keep the mount secure on your dashboard.


Readmore



 





Technical Details



- New design is lighter weight, more flexible and more compact.


- The integrated arm can be folded down for easy storage in an automobile or luggage


- Easily transferable from car to car


See more technical details


Customer Buzz






 






 "Garmin Portable Friction Dashboard Mount" 2010-04-02


By D. Montero


Easy to use, looks great! I would recommend this product over the bean bag mounts anyday. I have a Garmin 765 and it handles sharp turns effectively.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Unexpectedly stable" 2010-04-02


By lindyhpr (Charleston, SC USA)


You wouldn't think that this friction mount would stay put because the bottom of it, while slightly sticky, does not prevent you from picking the mount straight up off the dashboard. But, once you really press into the base to make sure it has good contact with the dashboard, it really does its job. I've passed the mount between mine and my boyfriend's car on multiple occasions and it never has an issue with sliding around. The Garmin is safely in place, and at a great height for viewing without disrupting your view of the road. Overall, great product and worth the money!





Customer Buzz






 






 "Works well." 2010-04-01


By J. Lyon (Huntington Beach, CA)


Dashboard mount for my Garmin GPS works very well so far. It does leave a bit of residue on the dash but it comes right off. It has been very stable around corners, etc.





Customer Buzz






 






 "GPS Friction Mount" 2010-03-31


By C. A. Bartels (Sauk Rapids, MN, US)


I really like this mount for use in our automobiles, it stays where you put it and will not slide off. I also like the way it stores flat with the bracket for holding your GPS all in tact. Easy to take off your dash and "hide" when you're not using it or you leave your vehicle and don't want people to know you have a GPS. Great product, glad I got this verses the weighted bag type mount.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Works good" 2010-03-30


By Jakaka (NY, US)


Little bulky but works good. Doesn't slide, doesn't stick, doesn't fall from the windshield and break like the window mount. I would recommend this one.








Images Product





Buy Garmin Portable Friction Dashboard Mount Now

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar