Buy Low Price From Here Now
Use your widescreen nüvi while keeping it protected in this smart case. Flap simply opens to use or closes (magnet holds it securely closed) to protect screen while in your pocket or on your belt. Small hole allows connection to headphone/audio jack (on units so equipped). On/Off switch and miniUSB connecter also easily accessible while in case. Two pockets on inside of flap for data cards. Belt loop on back for attaching to belt.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Nuvi 800 Series Carrying Case
- Helps Protect Nuvi from Scuffs and Scrapes
- Compact and Affordable
See more technical details
2010-04-22
By TYAC (SCOTTSDALE, AZ)
PERFECT CARRYING CASE FOR GARMIN 485T. EASY TO HANDLE, AND GREAT PROTECTION FOR THE GPS UNIT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BASED ON QUALITY, USEFULNESS AND COST.
2010-04-09
By Cal Gal
I purchased my Garmin leather case about a year ago. I'm now back to purchase another one. It saved my Garmin from being destroyed...got a new puppy...puppy found Garmin on kitchen table...any idea how quickly puppy sharp teeth can chew up a leather case? Very Quickly! One end of case was in shreds, the rest of the case had deep gouges and tears. Garmin stayed in tact, works, with only 2 small scrapes on the housing. If there is any question as to how well it can protect the Garmin, I have proof. I love this case, I have now purchased 3 of these cases, dog did'nt eat the third one I gave it as a gift. Baby soft leather, magnet clasp really holds, constructed with good reinforcements, not bulky or heavy. This case is a MUST if you have a Garmin!!
2010-03-31
By pilotart
Slides right in and would not fall out, even if magnetic case flap were open.
I do Like that it can be used while inside this leather case, the Mini-USB, Power key, SD card slot, Audio/headphone jack are accessible and the screen is completely visible and 'touchable' for operation with flap swung open.
This magnetic screen cover flap will also add stability if you just want to set it in front of your rental car's speedometer for navigation.
There are two SD card holders on inside of screen flap and a belt loop on the back side of the case which can also tightly hold the coiled USB cable, the leather is smooth on outside and suede on the inside with a lot of stitching in the quality construction.
Has a nice look and feel to it and expect it would provide protection from most bumps, drops or luggage 'crushes' for your Nuvi.
2010-03-29
By J. Miller
This case seems to be very well made. I've been using since last Xmas and it still looks as good as the day I got it. The stitching is holding up well without any fraying or ends popping out anywhere. Its only a little bigger than my Nuvi so there's not much room for extras but that is a plus if you want to protect your Nuvi without adding much bulk. I can still use all my Nuvi's features while it is protected in this case.
2010-03-28
By Carol (Hastings, MI USA)
Good protection without adding bulk. Access to audio jack and menu buttons so you don't have to take it out of the case unless you are mounting it in the car. Nice basic protection at a good price.
Images Product
Buy Garmin 4.3-Inch Premium Carrying Case with Flap Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar