Buy Low Price From Here Now
When a camera puts a smile on your face the moment you hold it, imagine how great you'll feel when you see your first pictures! The PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital ELPH has everything going for it - exuberant color, the sculptured style of Canon's famed ELPH series - and the innovative know-how that takes you to a whole new level of picture-taking accomplishment. Plus, you've got an advanced DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology and the Face Detection Self-timer for extraordinary control and performance. This technology finds and tracks the faces of moving subjects until you're ready to shoot, then delivers perfect focus. In addition, exposure, flash and white balance are compensated, so that faces exhibit natural skin tones and backgrounds are properly exposed. Just set the Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS to Smart AUTO and you're ready for maximum enjoyment from your picture-taking every time. It's a relaxing and satisfying way to shoot because you can completely concentrate on your subject knowing that the camera has the technical details covered. So whether you're photographing flowers, a captivating sunset, or your friends at the park, you can be confident that you're getting dramatic, memorable images. Focal Length - 6.2-18.6mm f/2.8-4.9 (35mm film equivalent - 35-105mm) LCD Monitor - 2.5-inch TFT color LCD, Approx. 230,000 pixels ISO Sensitivity - Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600 equivalent Continuous Shooting - Approx. 1.4 fps Storage Media - SD/SDHC Memory Card, Multimedia Card, MMC Plus Card, HC MMC Plus Card Number of Recording Pixels - Still Image - up to 3648 x 2736 (Large); Movie - Standard Definition - up to 640 x 480 (30 fps) Video Output - NTSC/PAL Dimensions - 3.48 (W) x 2.16 (H) x 0.86 (D) Weight - 4.23 ounces
Readmore
Technical Details
- 10.0-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for prints up to 13 x 19 inches- 3x optical zoom; 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II screen
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; Face Detection Self-timer
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
By H. Lamb (Ann Arbor, MI USA)
It's a very basic camera that takes pictures that are anything but basic. Very easy to use. Small and light-weight. Excellent picture quality. No complaints.
By Donald M. Scott (Durango, CO USA)
I love this camera. It takes sharp pictures with good oolor. It is small, easy to use, and responds quickly. I wanted a camera with a viewfinder because I go days at a time with no opportunity to recharge, and so I leave the LCD off.
By K. Holland (Chesapeake, VA)
I love Canon Elph cameras. They take amazing pictures, are easy to use and are the perfect size to take anywhere. I bought this one after my Canon Elph 700 model fell into the water at Busch Gardens. I am so happy with it. They finally improved the first shot delay. With an 18 month old, the delay on my old camera was killing me and I was missing some good moments due to the delay. I am sure that there are better cameras out there but for the price this one is a great choice. Check Consumer Reports, this one is rated as the #1 best buy for compact digital cameras.
By phOtOcat (Clemson, SC, USA)
I needed a small digital camera for my wife to carry around. I didn't want to spend too much. Also I wanted to have it converted to infrared. This camera was exacted what I needed. It is small, responsive, sensitive in very low light situations,cost only $129 to have it converted to "infrared only". The pictures are great! I carry it with me more than the much heavier in weight and price Canon G-10, also converted to infrared.
Can't comment on its use as an unconverted camera, but from what I can see, it would have been a good one.
By KMB76
This camera takes professional quality pictures in auto mode! Just hold down the shutter button half way, it automatically focuses, stabilizes, chooses the best seen type, then you press the shutter button all the way down and boom, you have yourself a knock out picture. The LCD screen is so bright and looks like a HDTV Plasma quality image! It takes awesome night time pics as well! I recently went to an Aquarium. I got National Geographic quality photos through the glass by keeping it in auto and pressing the flash button twice to turn off the flash and was amazed! I've had so many people on Facebook ask me what kind of camera I have, they can't believe the quality of the photos I post. I got the camera for $169.99 on Amazon and free shipping! I got the dark gray with the matching gray canon leather case and love it! Buy this camera, you won't regret it! And remember to get an SDHC memory card. I got the Sandisk 8 GB on Amazon for $11.99, reg. $59.99! Steal it while you can!
Images Product
Buy Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Pink) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar