Kamis, 01 Oktober 2009

Canon PG-40 Black Twin Pack (0615B013)

Buy Cheap Canon PG-40 Black Twin Pack (0615B013)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon PG-40 Black Twin Pack (0615B013)
Readmore

Technical Details

- Two black PG-40 ink tanks
- Ensures you always have an extra cartridge on hand
- Compatible with a wide range of Canon PIXMA printers
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Good price, arrived fast" 2009-09-29
By Paul (Maryland, USA)
Received the cartridges pictured - and it arrived within a couple of business days. Best price I could find from any reputable online stores.

Customer Buzz
 "The Real Thing" 2009-09-12
By William Rollefson
Ordering CANON ink from amazon.com gives us a longer life Ink cartridge, better quality & at a very good price for the real thing.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon PG Black Twin Pack" 2009-09-06
By K. Martin-Carter (Granger, WA)
The twin pack is great because when I put the second one in, I can order another pack and never be out of ink. I have been doing a lot of copies and it is still doing a great job.

Customer Buzz
 "Just what I wanted" 2009-09-03
By David A. Parker (Chesterville,ME)
I need more black ink to print materials for my Sunday School class. So this two is just the thing to make this happen along with a great value. My order came on time and in excellent condition.

Good service from Amazon.com(when has it not been!!) Thank you...

Customer Buzz
 "Be smart. Get the Canon replacement ink cartridge" 2009-08-24
By Coach (Raleigh, NC)
I purchased the black twin pack. The Amazon price is competitive, delivered to the house and works perfectly. Refills (if even possible) and generic replacements are just a problem in the making.


Images Product

Buy Canon PG-40 Black Twin Pack (0615B013) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar