Kamis, 01 Oktober 2009

Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Canon 5D Mark II Digital SLR

Buy Cheap Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Canon 5D Mark II Digital SLR


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Every camera purchase should include a purchase of an extra battery. Imagine you're touring the countryside and you run out of power. You're at a party and your battery runs out. Keep your spare battery around to make sure you've got replaceable power. Keep it charged at all times so the LP-E6 can take over. LC-E6 Charger is not included with battery purchase. Standard Interface - PictBridge, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA, Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR4 (optional) Paper Sizes - Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers Noise Level (Approx.) - 38.5 dB (A) in the best quality mode Unit Physical Dimensions 12.7(W) x 2.4(H) x 7.2(D); Weight 4.4 lbs. Power Consumption - 9W (1.5W Standby) Canon Warranty - Toll-free technical phone support plus 1 year limited warranty with Instant-Exchange program in USA Software Included - CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Readmore

Technical Details

- Compatible With Select Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Rated at 7.2V, 1800mAh
- No "memory effect" -- May be Partially Charged Without Reducing Battery Capacity
- Compatible With Canon LC-E6 Battery Charger
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great battery" 2009-09-29
By Koveh Tavakkol
No complaints here. Works just like the normal battery from Canon. A bit pricey, but after reading reviews of leaking issues with generic brands, I figured an extra $15-20 was worth my expensive camera.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Battery at a Great Price" 2009-09-28
By Joshua J. Emerson (Cincinnati, Oh, USA)
Great Battery.. keeps a good long charge when shooting pictures or video. I'm a wedding videographer and we recently switched from Shooting from Canon's A1's to shooting all 5D Video. Might sound crazy but its awesome! I can usually shoot video all day with only two of these battery's with no need to recharge. Every once in a while I'll need to use the recharged one, but usually I'm good with just two cycles.



Oh.. and there are a lot of bad reviews on these batteries because Amazon used to charge a way to much for these batteries, but the price has come down now and they are a great deal!

Customer Buzz
 "Great Price and Power" 2009-09-16
By David Manahan (California)
This Battery has lasted longer than my previous batteries for my other dslr which was the bp-511 and I had used it for about 3 hours shooting video before i had to switch

Customer Buzz
 "Good in Quality" 2009-09-13
By Xiaopeng Shao (Atlanta, GA USA)
I bought this production a month ago. After charging, I found this battery pack is really worth to owning for its good quality.

Customer Buzz
 "Good but pricey and model specific" 2009-08-24
By Ricardo Miller (Jamaica)
This is a great product. I will not speak much about its capacity to hold charge since alot of reviewers mentioned that. I have no problem with the charge since i do not take that many pictures anyway. But I believe it is a great product but a little pricey. My main problem however, is that i was forced to buy a new battery since this Canon EOS 5D Mark II is not compatible with any of the accessories from the older Canon EOS 5D which I also own.


Images Product

Buy Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Canon 5D Mark II Digital SLR Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar