Buy Low Price From Here Now
for use with compatible Canon digital photo printers
Readmore
Technical Details
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II yields a glossy finish and exceptionally rich colors, giving your images the look and feel of a traditional photographSee more technical details
By Macintosh Sauce (USA)
This Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II is absolutely beautiful IMHO. I printed five pictures after I received my new Canon PIXMA MP990 Inkjet Photo AIO Printer today. WOW! The resulting prints are better than anything I have seen from a photo lab in my lifetime.
The colors are vibrant and true to the original picture when used with the PIXMA MP990. I printed a Desktop background from Mac OS X Snow Leopard - a picture of the Earth in space. The blackness of space is what amazed me - black as you can imagine. Impressive! When I get close to running out I will buy more of this excellent photo paper from Canon. Getting 400 sheets for $31.00 is a great deal too.
By G. W. OMary (CA)
Canon has a superior product here. I have used their product for a number of years and have never been disappointed.
By Margaret R. Coffey (VIRGINIA)
THIS IS GREAT CANON PAPER, I HAVE A CANON IP600D PIXMA PRINTER AND WE DO SOME WEDDINGS AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE OF MONEY WE BOUGHT THIS PHOTO PAPER AND WE WERE WELL PLEASED. WE WILL BUY THIS AGAIN.
By Jenna Glatzer (NY, United States)
I adore this photo paper, which produces wonderfully bright and clear pictures with my Canon printer, and at this price, I'd never need to worry about buying a lesser brand just to save some bucks. The paper is a good weight-- doesn't curl up like some other (thinner) papers, and I don't notice any fading on my photos-- even the ones that have been sitting out uncovered for a couple of years. Great deal.
By K. Lee (San Diego, CA USA)
I've always enjoyed using Canon paper for my Canon printer - it's easy to set up printing profiles to get the colors at least close to right. This paper has a great look - seems incomparable to some lab quality prints! However, the one downside I've found so far is that the prints feel a little grainy after printing rather than glossy at all. This could be a result from my printer - but I noticed I get some of this feeling prior to even printing.
Even so, I don't think people should worry too often about the "feel" of the photograph as compared to the look!
Images Product
Buy Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 4 x 6 Inches, 400 Sheets (2311B031) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar