Buy Low Price From Here Now
Compatible with: Canon models: EOS Digital Rebel / EOS D-series 5D / 10D / 20D / 30D / 40D / D60 / D30 / 50D / 300D PowerShot Pro1 / Pro90 IS / G1 / G2 / G3 / G5 / G6 / MV-300 / MV-300i / MV-30i / MV-400i / MV-430i / MV-450i / MVXli / ZR60 / ZR65MC / ZR70MC / ZR40 / ZR45MC / ZR50MC / ZR10 / ZR20 / ZR20MC / ZR25MC / ZR30MC / Optura PI / Optura Xi / 100mc / 200MC / 20 / 10
Readmore
Technical Details
- This Value Combo includes: 2 X Long Life Li-Ion Battery- Eforcity Branded Non-OEM item
- Enjoy a 30-Days Money Back Guarantee if purcahsed through Eforcity.
See more technical details
By Roberto Diaz Vazquez
The seller quickly processes the order and product arrived in perfect condition. At this time the battery is performing as advertised. Recommend this product and the seller.
By A. Kim (Long Beach, CA)
I bought these two replacement batteries for my wife's Canon 50D's battery grip (which I also reviewed on Amazon). So far, it's been working great and holds a charge for a very long time. I charged it once so far and it's been about a month with some shooting and it's still showing full. Interesting, it's either lying or just a great battery. I think it's the latter. Anyway, for something like $6 per battery, it's a bargain.
I would recommend this battery to anyone looking for some spares to keep handy.
By David L. Yarbrough (Pittsburgh)
batteries shipped on time
when they arrived - I plugged one into camera and was ready to take pictures
By Vinh Le (Clifton Park, NY)
Like many other reviewers, I was very hesitant. However, it's for an old 300D and so I wasn't as worried.
It works great so far. More than 200 photos and still haven't need to re-charge.
I've read that with Lithium Ion, it is not good to store the batteries for a long period of time under full charge. As such, it would be a good idea to rotate the batteries.
By S. Schoenfield (Houston, Texas United States)
I hated the idea of spending so much for canon batteries - these work great (maybe shorter life? but I'm making it through hours of shooting on one regardless).
Anyways, totally worth it to save the money, get two, switch 'slightly' more often - if you're cheap like me and not a brand snob.
No idea if it's bad for the camera to have non-canon batteries or if the life of these things is shorter - I've had them about 4 months? No problems yet.
Images Product
Buy 2 PACK 2000mAh Battery for Canon BP-511A BP-511 BP511 [Camera] Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar