Buy Low Price From Here Now
Ideal for family days out, the 10.0-megapixel PowerShot SX120 IS brings distant subjects into view with a 10x image-stabilized lens. Smart Auto and Easy modes allow all the family to take great shots.
Readmore
Technical Details
- High-powered 10x wide-angle optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer- 3.0-inch PureColor System LCD; Smart AUTO detects and analyzes faces, brightness, colors, distance, and movement
- Easy Mode takes all the guesswork out of the equation by determining the right shooting mode
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; 10-megapixel resolution for poster-size, photo-quality prints
- Powered by AA batteries (included); capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
See more technical details
By Carolina Mendoza (Arizona, USA)
A great point and shoot over all. The one crucial thing is that the battery life is practically unexistant. So if you are planning of staying out and shooting all day, you might want to consider buying something else.
The good parts. It's on the larger side for a point and shoot but you really get a lot out of it. The colors are very life like. The shutter speed quite fast. You can really take control of what you are doing. And the optical zoom makes a huge difference.
It's a great camera to get started on manual controls and understanding what it is that you want if you are looking to make the jump to a real semi-pro or pro camera.
By Joann Aach
Only had camera a short time but so far the camera picture quality and ease of use has been excellent. I bought this SX120IS camera for the 10x Optical zoom which has worked as advertised.
By Connie Rolfe
Great camera...takes great pictures...but it eats batteries!!! Went to Disney World and used two sets of batteries A DAY!! I wasnt taking alot of pictures either. Could get very expensive.
By Rafael Sarres (Brasilia, Brazil)
It is a good camera, as a powershot S1, S2, and S5 ex-user, I bought it because of its portability. I love the powershot S series ultra-zoom cameras, but now I want a smaller camera. But keep in mind, in this case, smaller the size, fewer the features. So this review is directed to S-series users that look for ultra-zoom portability.
First the good:
- Good image quality, IMHO. As I am not a professional, just an enthusiast, my amateur eyes tell me that the quality is almost the same of my previous S5, maybe a little more noisy.
- AA batteries: For me it is a must!
- Good battery life: Not as good as S series, as it uses only 2 AA, but It lasts two days of heavy using. in my last vacation, I took more than 1000 pictures, lots with flash, and changed the batteries maybe 4 times at most - Sony Cycle Energy 2000 mAh.
- Good optical image stabilization: same performance as S-series
- Manual control over shutter/apperture/ISO. A must!
- I-contrast: I realy think it works! The dark areas with bright background photos are better than the ones with S5.
- Automatic lens cover: No more manually covering the lens like on S-series.
Now the bad:
- No color accent!!!! Why Canon? As it is a software feature, why strip this useful feature (I think) from this camera? I loved it on my S5 and now it is gone. (Ok, I could do it with photoshop...)
- No color swap too - I did not use this one very much, so no big deal for me.
- No stich assist!!!!! Why again, Canon? No space left on the function dial? No space for more Digic4 code? :(
- No optical zoom with video... I am not a camera engineer, but it looks like a very difficult feature to fit on smaller cameras. As a user, I think: move the zoom lens, keep focusing and evaluating exposure - No big deal. It does not seem to be difficult, but, it may be, as a lot of pocket cameras lacks this feature. Sx120 has only digital zoom while recording videos (I hate the output quality of digital zoom), so I do not use it. For the record, you can use the optical zoom before starting the video recording, but it gets locked on this position until the video recording stops.
- No HD video: For me, it is no big deal, I like the 640x480 quality.
Bottom line: S-series users, it is a good camera, but I do not know why some good software features were stripped. I have accepted that it is the price for portability (it can fit on a large pocket), but as soon as a new AA-battery, compact, ultra zoom model with the SX120 lacking features comes around, I will sell this camera.
By Larry Wolford (Washington State)
As a Good Amatuer who carried Japanese Analog Camera's for 40 years,and now have tried 6 Digital camera's,including Panasonic's DMC-TZ5,I must say: "Wow!" Very simple to understand instructions , plus straight forward controls, and even the in "Auto" mode it produces XLNT results( very good brain input integration). But in the Creative modes of "Apeture and "Shutter Priority" you can do Professional work. The Nickel Hydride "AA" batteries and their large capacity, work very well in this Camera. All Camera's I have seen/tried in this price range have some noise over 400 ISO. Sometimes I read reviews of those who have bought High Res. Camera's, but have no way to view the better resolution result, because their Monitor is limited. Thus their disappointment in better and higher resolution camera purchases is a result of their reviewing source. This Camera will not disapppoint those "who know their stuff." Amatuers will apprecate it's "Brain." Buy this Camera! A wonderful bargain in my opinion.
Images Product
Buy Canon PowerShot SX120IS 10MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Images Stabilized Zoom and 3-inch LCD Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar