Kamis, 29 Oktober 2009

Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One Printer

Buy Cheap Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One Printer


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Laser All-in-One with Duplex Versatility, Energy Star Certified, and cost saving Single Cartrodge System
Readmore

Technical Details

- Multifunction monochrome laser printer that scans, faxes, and copies
- 250-sheet paper tray; 35-sheet ADF; built-in duplexer
- High-resolution color scanning up to 9600 dpi
- 33.6kbps Super G3 faxing for ultra-fast transmissions
- Print and copy speeds up to 23 ppm
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Excellent choice for home use" 2009-10-02
By Don Benson (Cuyahoga Falls, OH USA)
This printer has given my family everything we were looking for in this kind of device.



We purchased the Canon MF4350D to replace a 13-year-old HP 5P and a 6-year-old HP Scanjet 5300C. Compared to our old equipment, the Canon is incredible. My wife scans a lot, and the Canon scans pages in less than 5 seconds per page when using the document feeder. It doesn't take much longer to scan using the flatbed.



I had read previous reviews about troubles with using the Copy button on the printer to initiate a scan. Our printer came with the necessary firmware update already installed.



Printing is very quick, and the double-sided capability is saving paper. We have the printer connected via USB to our primary desktop.



We are not using any of the faxing features.



The setup of the printer was very easy, but I had a problem when I plugged my iPod into the computer with the printer connected. The iPod was not recognized by Windows. After much research, I determined that the problem was too much power being drawn on the USB controller. I purchased a powered USB hub and the problems went away. If you have a lot of USB devices connected to your computer without a powered hub, you may want to be aware of this potential problem.

Customer Buzz
 "No Driver for Mac Snow Leopard" 2009-09-12
By Kenneth L. Gallagher (Concord, VA USA)
No Snow Leopard driver yet, but I still have it working. Seems to be a pretty good printer for the money.

Customer Buzz
 "Disappointed with Canon" 2009-09-11
By Mickey C.
I purchased this machine for personal use. Thus far I have been very disappointed. I followed the installation instructions to the tee and discovered that one-sided printing and copying works perfectly but the duplex funtion causes constant paper jams. On the rare occasion it works it prints very crookedly. As I had purchased this item approximately 1 week ago, it is still under warranty, so I called Canon to see what they could do. I will say that the customer service rep was very nice while walking me through all the basic troubleshooting and discussing my options when that didn't work.



I am giving this item a rating of 2 because the duplex printing (the most important function in my decision to purchase this machine) does not work. After calling customer service the best they said they can do is either replace my brand new machine with a refurbished machine or I can physically take it to a service center (which is only open during normal business hours M-F). I find it very upsetting that my options are to take time off of work to get this machine fixed or to settle for a refurbished machine when I had JUST purchased a brand new one.

Customer Buzz
 "Ideal laser printer" 2009-09-11
By Ronald E. Delaney (Charleston, SC)
Fast laser printer, ideal for how I use it, easy to hook up and reliable. Good choise for me.

Customer Buzz
 "GREAT MACHINE!" 2009-09-09
By G. R. Crocker Sr.
For a good laser all-in-one printer with a small footprint, this is it! Excellent print quality and ease of use. With no color printing, it will capture great color with the flatbed scanner. I am very satisfied, and am using this printer a lot with no problems!Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One Printer!


Images Product

Buy Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One Printer Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar