Buy Low Price From Here Now
This specially designed soft leather carrying case provides stylish protection of your PowerShot camera while on the go or for storage. This case carries the camera, battery pack, Compact Flash card and wireless controller.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Grey leather case- Compatible with the Canon SD1000 digital camera
- 2.5 by 4 by 1 inches (W x H x D); weighs 0.5 pounds
See more technical details
By Billy Bob Brazell
The product I bought is excellent. However, I did have a bad experience with this purchase. I used my debit card to pay for the item. The next morning the Card Company security called and informed me that unusual activity had taken place. Someone had made unauthorized purchases using my card number. It took a while to get the situation corrected. I had not used the card for several weeks prior to the Amazon.com purchase. I strongly suspect that my card number was stolen during or after this transaction. I had to cancel my debit card and get another with a different number.
By Back Row (Metro, MD)
Case for my wife's Canon SD1100 fit's the camera perfectly. It looks good and protects the camera yet keeps it readily accessible. The only negative aspect is that the case is a little too bulky. Would be better for carrying in a purse if case was made of slightly thinner material and a bit smaller - but then it might not provide as much protection.
By D. A. Weinstock (Baltimore, MD)
Poorly designed. There is no easy way to keep the case attached to the camera while shooting, if desired. No opening for the safety cord to run through.
By T. Trabold (Buffalo, NY)
This case is a perfect fit and color match for our Canon SD1200 IS. It is durable, convenient and not much bigger than the camera itself so you don't even feel like you're carrying a case too. And the magnetic clasp is so much better than a snap or velcro for closing and keeping the camera secure. Two big thumbs up. Highly recommended.
By Random Reviewer (Washington, DC, USA)
This is not a very good case. I bought if for the SD1200. It's the right width, but it's about 1/4" taller than the camera so extra wasted space makes it bulkier than it should be (and it's already bulky). But that's not the real problem. The real problem is that the hole is too small to be used with Canon's shoulder-strap. You can cram it through there sure (with a lot of work), but that defeats the whole idea of making it easy to use. Also, the magnet on the closure seems very weak (why not use a strong magnet?!). I can't imagine that would hold up for any length of time.
I waited a little too late to return mine, but I'll just get rid of it. I'm using an older case (the one I had with an SD800) -- it doesn't really fit right (too wide) but at least I can get the shoulder strap in and out easily. And the Velcro is very secure (if noisier than a magnet).
So I would not recommend this case for an SD1200. Other reviewers have said it doesn't work for an SD1100. Not really sure what it DOES work for. But even if it fit, the magnet and hole-size are real quality problems. Don't buy it.
Images Product
Buy Canon PSC-1000 Deluxe Grey Leather Case for the Canon SD1000, SD1100IS, SD770IS nad SD1200IS Digital Cameras Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar