Sabtu, 19 September 2009

Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

Buy Cheap Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Be happy! Canon's new EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating, and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. An HDMI port allows for quick connections to high definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. The entire operation is simple and easy even if you are a beginner. You'll have uncompromised EOS Digital performance with power and flexibility right in the palm of your hand. Auto and Manual Focus modes Shutter Speeds - 1/4000 sec. to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/200 sec.; 1/4000 sec. to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode) ISO Speed - ISO 100-3200 (in 1-stop increments), H1 - 6400 H2 - 12800; Basic Zone modes - ISO 100-3200 set automatically Retractable, auto pop-up flash - E-TTL II autoflash Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution with HDMI output for HD viewing of stills and video Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video Auto Lighting Optimizer for superior highlight-shadow control Wide range ISO setting 100-3200 (ISO expansion - 6400, 12800) Creative Auto goes a step beyond auto allowing control over frequently-changed settings Lens Mount - Canon EF mount (compatible with over 60 Canon EF/EF-S lenses and most EOS System accessories) Battery Type - Rechargeable Battery LP-E5 Recording Media - SD memory card, SDHC memory card Dimensions (WxHxD) - 5.1 x 3.8 x 2.4 in./128.8 x 97.5 x 61.9mm Weight - 16.9oz. /480g (body only) Kit includes EOS Rebel T1i Body; EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens; Eyecup Ef; Wide Strap EW-100DBIII; USB Interface Cable;
Readmore

Technical Details

- New 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Includes Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution; HDMI output
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD; Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video
- Capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "GREAT DSLR!!!" 2009-09-14
By C. MacLeod
Extremely happy with this camera. The LCD is awesome, bright, easy to read. Camera features have everything I was looking for at this current price point.

Customer Buzz
 "you'll like this camera" 2009-09-12
By Christopher Ciaffa (Le Mars, IA USA)
This camera is really good. The lens that it comes with provides clear pictures. I'm an amature photographer and i'm really still trying to learn how to fully use it and i learn things every time i use it. I still can't get over the quality of the photos that come out of this camera. I went boating with friends not to long after I got it and I was taking pictures of them tubing and 99.9% of them came out looking beautiful. I even took a video with the camera and even with the bumpyness of the boat the video was awesome and it captured the sound of everyone on board. If your looking for a awesome camera for the money this is your camera.

Customer Buzz
 "digital camera" 2009-09-12
By Norman Desrosiers
This is a wonderful addition to my camera needs. It is lightweight and able to go wherever I go. I have found the camera user friendly with the right amount of flexibility to do the job at hand. A great find for my needs.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon rebel T1i" 2009-09-11
By Rebecca Corey (Athens, Ga USA)
This camera is wonderful! I really love it. It was the best priced camera I could find at the time, and came on time. Thank you!

Customer Buzz
 "Great camera" 2009-09-11
By Ms. Betty A. Whitten
I've been wanting to move up and this was the perfect choice. After much research this seemed to be the best pick for the money. Amazon had an exceptional price. So far, I have been extremely happy with the camera and what it can do. Now I'm ready to expand with different lenses.




Images Product

Buy Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar