Buy Low Price From Here Now
Sleek and fast, this powerful scanner will impress you the very first time you push power. With high-luminance white LED lamps - it's ready to scan immediately, with no warm-up time needed. You'll quickly produce spectacular results, with max. color dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600. Seven easy buttons automate the scanning process, so it's simple to scan, copy and create e-mails and multi-page PDFs. Built-in FARE 3.0 retouching technology helps to enhance your final images. And to save time, you can batch-scan up to twelve 35mm frames or up to four slides - either positives or negatives.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Color film/negative/photo scanner featuring high-luminance white LED lamps- Batch-scan up to 4 slides or 12 35mm frames
- Digitally remove dust, scratches, and other imperfections from old/precious photos
- Scan, copy, create emails and multi-paged PDFs
- 1-year limited warranty
See more technical details
By New Heart Man (San Francisco)
Looking at archiving over 2000 old family photos and over 5000 slides, I wanted a dependable, affordable scanner to handle whatever I threw at it. I settled on the CanoScan 8800F. The unit is very simple to set up and I get great quality scans from B&W and color prints, slides, and negatives. I could scan using either the one touch button, or direct from Photoshop Elements. The scans are quite fast and the machine is very quiet.
I would have rated this a full five stars, but after about 3000 scans I started seeing blue bands running lengthwise down the images. I followed the directions given on the Canon Support site to recalibrate the device, but to no avail.
Even though it was at night, I sent an email to Canon through their customer service link. I received a response within five minutes asking for more info. I responded with the info, and was informed that since I had done all that I could it was clear the machine needed servicing. Since I was under warranty, they offered to send me a refurbished replacement at no cost. I wrote back telling them that was acceptable, and a replacement was shipped out within an hour of my first contact. I was given a UPS tracking number. UPS took the full week to deliver the replacement, but it is set up and working fine.
During the week I waited, I looked into replacing the device with an Epson, HP, or Kodak. The reviews on all the alternatives led me to stick with Canon and hope the problem was an aberration.
By Jean M. Kirby (LOMPOC, CA United States)
This is an excellent scanner for those who want beautiful and excellent scans of their negatives and slides. Hard to find for a reasonable price.
By rs
The scanner works well, and is easy to set up and use. It is a bit slow, but I knew that from previous reviews. I would recomend this to others.
By I. Balistreri (San Diego)
I purchased this scanner to transfer all of my photographs into digital format. It works great. It is certainly fast for a scanner and it is very easy to operate. I would recommend it to anyone. Will worth the cost.
By Ollie
The scanner brought photographs alive from snapshots taken sixty and more years ago - wish I could get a printer that would really reproduce the scans.
Images Product
Buy Canon CanoScan 8800F Color Film/Negative/Photo Scanner (2168B002) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar