Senin, 07 September 2009

Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Light Gray)

Buy Cheap Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Light Gray)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

When a camera puts a smile on your face the moment you hold it, imagine how great you'll feel when you see your first pictures! The PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital ELPH has everything going for it - exuberant color, the sculptured style of Canon's famed ELPH series - and the innovative know - how that takes you to a whole new level of picture-taking accomplishment. Fun, smart and a style follow you everywhere.
Readmore

Technical Details

- 10.0-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for prints up to 13 x 19 inches
- 3x optical zoom; 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II screen
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; Face Detection Self-timer
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great little camera" 2009-09-07
By Book Lover (Virginia)
I got this to supplement my Canon S2 IS, for times when I don't want to lug a bulky camera around. This camera put the fun back in picture taking! I think the image stabilization is much better than in my other Canon and the colors seem more vivid. The only time the larger camera is definitely better is the 12X optical zoom vs this little guy's 3X zoom. I like this camera so well I am buying one for my son whose camera recently died. The only annoying issue is that I paid $169 at Amazon 2 weeks ago and now it is $179. That doesn't seem fair.

Customer Buzz
 "I love it!" 2009-09-07
By Barbara Bullard (Garden Valley, CA USA)
I wasn't sure if this camera would have sharp enough pictures to make me happy. I am a long time serious photographer but wanted something very small and light for mountain biking, hiking and snow shoeing. My other cameras while great are just to big for my outdoor sports.



Wow! I have a 37" HD tv and the pictures look great on it! Really sharp and great color. If you have an HD tv that has a USB input, throw away the tv cable that comes with the camera and use USB memory sticks to view pictures. Composite images from the cable will be blurry.



The biggest surprise to me was how good the videos are from the camera. I thought would be like my other point and shoot camera that has video. The video would be small and blurry. NOT! While I'm sure a true video camera is better, the video from the 1200 are plenty good enough to share with your friends through You Tube or email with out being ashamed of the quality. It shoot in AVI format.



The only weirdness is finding all of the shot settings. I had to actually read the manual (gasp!) to find out where the other camera settings were. I'm talking about the settings like underwater, etc. Once you know where they are it's easy to find.



Macro pictures using the built in flash work great. We have a business website and a lot of our products are small. The quality is good enough that I'm going to use the 1200 sometimes instead of my digital SLR just to save wear and tear on the SLR. The screen is good enough to allow you to really line up the picture before you shoot. Fortunately I have a very short light duty tripod that is just great for this.



I think you will love this camera if you use it as a fun point and shoot and don't expect it to replace a high quality digital SLR.

Customer Buzz
 "Good camera; but bad retailer (amazon.com)" 2009-09-06
By Jesus Rodriguez (Mexico city)
The battery life is excellent, good quality pictures (considering the type of the camera and its price) and good performance. But the most important issue for me about the camera is the perfect size to fit into my pockets pants; as i said, just perfect!



The only bad thing about my purchasing experience with amazon.com was that the retailer (amazon.com), which did not include in the package the following items:



1) Interface Cable IFC-400PCU

2) AV Cable AVC-DC400



As the getting started guide of the camera says, i checked the items that should be included in the camera package and i realized that those items didn't come in it.



The thing now is what should i do to get my cables? How can i contact someone at amazon to talk about that issue?



Jesus Rodriguez





Customer Buzz
 "LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!" 2009-09-04
By Irie Rose (Somewhere, VA)
This is a wonderful camera! I'm 100% satisfied with it. I've shot 3 weddings since I purchased it and the results were better than what I got with my professional Nikon. The brides agreed. The color doesn't hurt either! I love my green canon!

Customer Buzz
 "Nice camera with bad nigh shooting" 2009-09-04
By Alparslan Atakan Yildiz
I like the camera. In the day light you can take nice photos. But I didnt like night shooting without flash. May be i couldnt manage but if its so it should be easier to configure. It has good battery. So small and 10 mps is satisfiying.


Images Product

Buy Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Light Gray) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar