Buy Low Price From Here Now
Canon has poured all the Know How of its extraordinary history of developing innovative office machines into each of its copiers, printers, and networked office systems. The same superiority of design and manufacture goes into all of the Canon-branded consumable imaging supplies and parts for this equipment. Naturally, no one makes better parts and supplies for Canon products than Canon. Using genuine Canon parts and supplies is your best insurance against equipment damage, and possibly voiding your equipment warranty.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Ultra-fine ink delivers crisply legible text and sharply defined images- Pigment ink formulation for long-lasting prints
- Resists highlighter smearing and smudges
- Yields approximately 650 pages per cartridge, based on 5% coverage
- Compatible with Canon Pixma models iP4200, iP5200, iP5200R, 500, and 800
See more technical details
By Mark Pearsall (Pennsylvania)
This ink does what it states. It prints well and does not seem to turn into some type of gelatinous mold clogging up your print heads like the kind that are 3 for 20...
I just became sick of throwing out good printers because soaking the ink cartridges in alcohol does not really work completely unless you catch it in time. Soooo, its either buy the good stuff or buy laser and deal with the powdery stuff.
Good Day I said...
By Los Gatos Engineer (Los Gatos, CA)
I like using my Canon Pixma for low volume printing because only the ink you use needs to be replaced. The cartridges are relatively expensive, but Amazon has a great price if you purchase in volume. I never had any problems with Canon ink cartridges as opposed to one of their major competitors where the ink jets would clog up on a regular basis. I often had to throw away a cartridge because one of the colors ran out and the remaining colors in the cartridge would result in missing print information or simply a lousy print overall.
For home use and low volume printing, they are a good buy. I never tried to refill one, so I can only comment on the new replacement tank.
By Otkava (Fayetteville, Arkansas)
Good quality product that costs TOO much. It also is a pain when it stops EVERY print for two to four weeks to tell me one of the five inks is running low. When the ink levels are varied, it feels like almost every print is interupted.
By Scooberooni (Wherever the ARMY sends us.)
August 7, 2009 - UPDATE
I have printed several pages since my first review and I am happy to report that the prints using the black inks have looked much better. At the quality that I am receiving now, I would purchase these cartridges again. I have used the cyan and yellow inks as well and have not had a problem with them.
===============
I received these in the mail. They were individually wrapped GENERIC cartridges. So were the colored ones that I ordered from the same company. This is not what is pictured. I opened one up today and the ink leaked all over my hands (Perhaps I squeezed it when I took off the plastic piece). Anyway, I cleaned the cartridge up and placed it in my printer. (I made sure it was no longer leaking first.) The print quality is not nearly as good as the original. I am definitely disappointed in my purchase.
By jasper's mom (pasadena, ca)
I have a Canon MP830 printer. I have always used the Canon brand of ink tanks, and they work reliably. A few months ago I had a printing problem, which a Canon customer service person was able to successfully walk me through by phone. One of the nozzles was plugged. I had to do a "deep cleaning" process a few times. So, sometimes even the Canon ink can get clogged, but Canon has solutions if you make the call.
Images Product
Buy Canon PGI-5 BK 2-Pack Pigment Black Ink Tanks Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar