Buy Low Price From Here Now
Canon has poured all the Know How of its extraordinary history of developing innovative office machines into each of its copiers, printers, and networked office systems. The same superiority of design and manufacture goes into all of the Canon-branded consumable imaging supplies and parts for this equipment. Naturally, no one makes better parts and supplies for Canon products than Canon. Using genuine Canon parts and supplies is your best insurance against equipment damage, and possibly voiding your equipment warranty.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Multipack contains most popular color ink cartridges- Package includes one cartridge each of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow ink tanks
- Long-lasting Chromalife ink for bright and vivid results
- Resistant to fading and smudges
- Yields up to 280 pages per cartridge, based on 5% coverage
See more technical details
By C Tesch (Fargo, ND)
I ordered a Canon MP980 printer and purchased the recommended ink 4 pack CLI- 8. The cartridges are much too big and now 9 months later, I found that out. Luckily, Amazon will let me return it.
By RI Reader
Very happy with the Pixima i4200 that uses this ink. Cannon inks last a long time.
By H. A. Tarpine (Wilmington,DE)
The ink arrived quickly with one faulty tank. The vendor was notified and the faulty tank was promptly replaced. The lower price from this vendor is due to there being no original packaging. The original package was probably damaged during shipment and this vendor then buys the product at a substantial discount for resale. I don't need the original packaging and welcome the lower price for genuine Canon ink. I've tried third party ink and have not been satisfied with the color intensity.
By D. Seals (Gulfport, MS USA)
Needed Ink. Bought OEM Ink. Works as advertized... Fast shipping. Will buy more ink when I need it...
By H. W. Shiells (Los Angeles Calif. USA)
I bought this product to replace the ink tanks on my Cannon 520 printer. All of the tanks were correct size except the black tank which did not fit. I had to go to Staples to buy the correct size black tank which cost me $18. in addition to what I paid for the CLI-8 multipack. I don't know If Amazon would have given me credit for the black tank I could not use, because the packaging was destroyed when I opened the tank. No way to open it without tearing the packaging,then you discover the wrong size too late.
Images Product
Buy Canon CLI-8 4-Color Multipack Ink Tanks Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar