Rabu, 23 September 2009

Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD

Buy Cheap Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD


Buy Low Price From Here Now

For those with a taste for adventure, there's a camera as bold as the active life you lead. It's the Canon PowerShot D10. Waterproof, freezeproof and shockproof; it's tough enough to take what you dish out. Plus it's got all the high performance features you expect from a Canon digital camera. You've got 12.1 megapixels of resolution plus all of Canon's powerful, state-of-the-art imaging technologies so you can capture your epic experiences in breathtaking color and awesome detail. Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 18 predefined shooting situations Blink Detection alerts a shooter after a shot has been taken that a subject has closed eyes DIGIC 4 Image Processor has evolved Face Detection Technology that tracks the faces of moving subjects and lets the shooter enter the frame seamlessly with the Face Detection Self-Timer Jpeg Compression - Still Image - Exif 2.2 (JPEG); Movie - MOV (Image - H.264; Audio - Linear PCM (Monaural)) Number of Recording Pixels - Still Image - up to 4000 x 3000 (Large); Movie - High Definition - up to 640 x 480 (30 fps) Continuous Shooting - Approx. 1.1 fps (Large/Fine) ISO Sensitivity - Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600 equivalent Storage Media - SD/SDHC Memory Card, Multimedia Card, MMC Plus Card, HC MMC Plus Card Video Out - NTSC/PAL Power Source - Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Shooting Capacity - Still Image - approx. 220 shots Playback Time - Approx. 360 min A selection of unique accessories available such as customized straps and interchangeable faceplates Dimensions (WxHxD) - 4.08 x 2.63 x 1.92 Weight - Approx. 6.70 oz
Readmore

Technical Details

- 12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
- Waterproof to 33 feet, cold resistant from 14-104 degrees (F) and shockproof up to 4 feet
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; evolved Face Detection Technology plus Face Detection Self-timer
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Quick review after owning it for 3 months" 2009-09-22
By Wafin (Goleta, CA)
Here is a quick review from an average user about this camera.



I got it for a family vacation in Michigan by Lake Walloon and it performed great. I also live by the beach and go swimming with my girls in the ocean. To say the least, we are a bit rough with this camera.



I think I'll just share my concerns vs the good things because all the good things are true about. Takes great pictures, menus are similar to other canon cameras, etc. The video is way better then my sanyo Xacti CG10 but doesn't have the zoom that the xacti has.



So here are my concerns:



1. No lens cap. Yeah, I tend to grab the camera and by default my left fingers always want to grab around the bulb lens and thus fingerprints tend to be smudged onto lens by occassion. Could be that I'm left handed but even taking it out of a pouch on my right hip with my right hand, I still tend to always touch the lens.



2. Remember when you go in and out of water, to check the lens for water droplets. Have a few pictures where it all looked good on the viewer but when I got home and checked on computer, it was out of focus due to water being on the lens. Ah well...now I'm much more careful. And this isn't a negative per se, but more of a warning to other fathers.



3. Wish it had come with a camera case and a few of the other lanyards but I guess I could spend another $100 for the accessories.



4. When holding it with the right hand wish it was easier to grip it. The rubbery texture on the outside works at keeping your fingers on the camera but it would be better to have some type of grove or bump to hold the camera one handed when getting tossed by the waves. As it is, with the curved shape of the body it wants to shoot out of your hand like a web bar of soap. Always keep the wrist strap attached to your body.



5. Speaking of wrist strap, why not include a bouyant wrist strap...or at least attempt to make the camera float a bit. Yeah, not a big thing but seeing that it sinks like a rock if dropped in water, this would be a nice addition. Again you can buy a floating wrist strap but again, it's an extra cost.



6. Why not have some type of raised bumps around the viewscreen on the back of the camera to protect the viewscreen from getting scratched. If you read the directions, you aren't suppose to lay down the camera on the front or back due to scratching the lenses. So standing it on it's bottom is the only real option. But here's the problem. The camera is off weight due to the front bulb of the lense. So any slight bump to the table, rocking of the boat, etc and the camera leans forward and falls on the front part of the camera. Right where the lens is. So yeah, I can always put it in the pouch but when your child is crying for your attention you tend to just want to set the camera down fast.



7. Finally, it really isn't pocket friendly but it sure is darn cute and I get a lot of questions about it...so there you go.



Ok, so I may sound very negative about the camera but I really love it. I have a sealife ecoshot underwater camera that I got a year ago and now I only use this canon camera whenever I go to the beach. This is mainly because it's got a brighter viewscreen, optical zoom and the controls are easier for me to quickly change between settings.



The waterproofing seals on both of the cameras seem pretty good. No worries from me about water leaking into the camera.



I'd highly recommend the camera, just know that I have some quirks with it but I like it much better then the other offerings out there.



Hope this helps!

Matthew

Customer Buzz
 "Disappointing Aruba Trip" 2009-09-22
By J. Capps (Winston-Salem, NC USA)
I had purchased this camera for the sole purpose of taking on my 15th anniversary trip to Aruba. We were to Snorkel, Snuba and SeaTrek. Prior to going we tried the camera in different situations and it did great. The Pic quality was superior and the interface was easy to use. My problem began upon entering the water for the first time. With every thing properly sealed I took it on the SeaTrek walk. I was able to take 1 pic before the camera shorted out. Needless to say I was very disappointed. I have replacement on the way but it will not make up for the missed opportunity. I know that I just had a defective camera and that it was most likely a fluke but still very disappointing.



Jim

Customer Buzz
 "help" 2009-09-22
By E. Gentle
Can anyone tell me how this camera does at night time out of the water taking pictures?

Customer Buzz
 "Easy to use" 2009-09-20
By Beach Princess (Texas)
I bought this camera for a cruise this past summer. I am a camera novice . . . if it's too complicated I won't do it. Anyway, I took lots of pictures on a beach trip and on a cruise. There are easily changed settings and sometimes you need to play with it a bit to get exactly what you want (like action pictures at sunset). I have beautiful underwater pictures with no editing (IF you have it on the underwater or aquarium setting!), great sunrise and sunset pictures, indoor pictures, pictures of people and dolphins and birds, and my son took some amazing pictures of fireworks on the Fourth of July. I am extremely pleased! The only video I took was of some birds fighting, so I didn't use that feature much. My only complaint is that you can't zoom in a lot, which I wanted to do with the dolphins, and sometimes zooming in the picture can come out grainy. The colors are beautiful, though. All in all, though this was a smart purchase and I would buy this camera again!

Customer Buzz
 "Great camera" 2009-09-19
By Cathleen A. Watts
Takes really nice pictures. The different settings allow creative photography as well as regular pictures. Haven't tried it under water yet, but am confident it will work wonderfully.


Images Product

Buy Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar