Buy Low Price From Here Now
Made of rugged nylon Canon Deluxe Backpack 200EG holds up to 2 camera bodies, 4 lenses, plus accessories. Due to its lightweight construction it features a well-arranged divider system for a secure storage and an easy access, padded shoulder straps and a comfortable back padding. Add to this tripod carrying straps and a front webbing ideal for lashing light jacket, sweater, etc.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Bag fits two smaller SLR camera bodies, 3-4 lenses, and additional small accessories- Constructed of waterproofed polyester and nylon
- Water repellant and urethane coated for extra durability
- Padded divider system for on-the-go organization; includes tripod straps on pack bottom
- Lightweight, with padded shoulder straps and back for comfortable use
See more technical details
By Carol Smith (Graham, NC)
I have used this backpack for about 2 months now and it has been awesome! Plenty of storage, adjustable compartments, and feels secure when carrying it through the woods. I'm so very glad I chose this backpack! Highly recommended!
By G. Berry
I am satisfied with this back pack. construction is good, not the best I've seen.. I got this item for one purpose. I'm not in the states at this time, so when I ordered a D700, with a 50mm 1.8, 70-200mm 2.8, and 24-70mm 2.8 and a grip... some filters etc, I needed something for my friend to carry it in on his flight! That's all!
I thought it wouldn't be a good as my other bags but I was surprised! Now I use it regularly. Its a Canon branded backpack, on the outside and even on the inside lining yet I got all Nikon gear? Well I have canon gear as well.!!
My main gripe, It could have been 3-6 inches taller, seeing that i want to use it so much.
By T. Pyle (Alexandria, VA)
For the price this product is an excellent purchase. It retails in stores for about $70. I am a large woman and the straps have enough adjustment to fit my frame. Easy, lightweight, it has given me great mobility for getting the perfect shot! One small problem, after closer inspection months after purchase, the fabric
ic in one area was coming away from the seam. Look closely when you get it in the mail. I think this was just one that got missed in the sewing machine, and I would have returned it if it hadn't been so long ago.
Another thing, is make sure you zip up the right pockets when you get ready to put it on. I opened the pockets looking for something, then picked it up thinking I had it all zipped up and the main compartment was not, and my camera almost tumbled out onto the ground. Not the bags fault, but it does have two zippered compartments in close proximity.
Pockets hold keys, towels, book. I connected my mono pod case to the side. Its awesome!
By Glenn Q. TUAZON (Japan)
I've had this bag in less than one year now. You can fit most of your lenses, filters, camera body, and even attach a tripod using the straps provided. Inside the bag has thick compartments that can be adjusted using the built in velcro straps to protect your lenses. The only thing that I do not like is the quality. The fabric easily ripped on mine. If you place a lot of your heavy telephoto lenses, plus all of your other gears, be carefull when picking it up. Use the straps as much as possible. But if you use this as a camera and storage for your equipment, then it will do the job. Hope this helps.
By Josh D. Petersen (rexburg, ID)
I love this pack. It has plenty of storage for lenses, customizable section sizes makes your equipment fit nice and snug. The only drawback is the fact that you have to either set it on something or the ground when changing lenses or getting stuff out. Very durable material.TONS of pockets. I love it.
Images Product
Buy Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG for Canon EOS SLR Cameras (Black with Green Accent) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar