Selasa, 22 September 2009

Canon Wireless Remote Control RC1 for Digital Rebel

Buy Cheap Canon Wireless Remote Control RC1 for Digital Rebel


Buy Low Price From Here Now

This miniature infrared transmitter operates at ranges of up to 5 m / 16.4 ft., and may be set for either instant shutter release or 2-second delay. The RC-1 may also be used to activate mirror-lock and bulb-shutter functions.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Allows for shutter release up to 16 feet
- Wireless camera operation
- 2-second shutter release delay
- Works with some Canon EOS models
- Makes group photos easy
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Glad I bought it!" 2009-09-22
By Brandon Mawhorter
Very easy to use. Just flip your camera into the remote mode and your all set. Works great! I have been using it for night shots so I don't have to touch the camera preventing any shake. I haven't tested the range yet but it seems to do fine. I am glad I bought it.

Customer Buzz
 "camera remote" 2009-09-18
By MaryLaura
This remote works as it is advertised, but not to the extent that we needed.

Customer Buzz
 "works great" 2009-09-17
By cancer skool (USA)
Yes, you have to be at least somewhat in front of it for it to work, but not directly in front of it. you can definitely be at an obtuse angle from the lens and it will still work. It automatically focuses with a half press just like the camera does, which is fantastic.

Customer Buzz
 "works when it wants to" 2009-09-14
By Janelle M. Hayward (Largo, FL)
ive had this product for well over a year and it pisses me off most of the time. if you arent within 4 feet of the camera you just end up clicking the button wildly 20 times until it finally goes off when your not ready. lol.. but i still use it rather than setting the timer on the camera. keeps you from walking back and forth if you are taking multiple pictures.



Customer Buzz
 "awesome" 2009-09-14
By L. Howland (usa)
I love this little remote. The price was great. The delivery was fast.


Images Product

Buy Canon Wireless Remote Control RC1 for Digital Rebel Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar