Buy Low Price From Here Now
Compact battery recharger for Canon NB4L and equivalent batteries / For use with Canon Powershot SD 200 - SD300 - SD400 Digital Camera
Readmore
Technical Details
- Fully charges in approximately 95 minutes- Measures 2.1 by 3.3 by 0.8 inches
- Weighs 2.1 ounces
- Charges battery packs NB-3L and NB-4L
See more technical details
By P. Tsui
I got this charger in a VERY short period of time and was in great condition! I even got a battery that wasnt even in the description which was even better! Thank you very, very much!!!
By E. Chao (Cleveland, OH USA)
If you have the type of Canon battery that this charges, this charger is probably your best bet. The multipurpose chargers that stores tend to carry are much bulkier and often more expensive as well. This product is identical to the charger that came with my camera (before I lost it...); it is compact and convenient (the flip out prongs make this especially true), and the orange/green indicator light is simple and effective.
By F. Lozano (fl)
It works. My 2 year old could work it. Don't get the one with the cord, the flip out plug is much more convenient for travel.
By K. Marsh
I lost my original charger when I left it in Vegas. This replacement works just fine. I'm sad that you cannot charge the Powershot SD1000 from the wall or USB directly, but this charger was well designed.
By Marjorie H. Mac Donald (usa)
This camera battery charger was defective. Very disappointing, since I needed it for a trip I had planned.
Now I have to deal with the hassle of returning it /paying shipping & handling in order, hopefuly, get my money back...sooon.
I ended up going to Best Buy to buy a new one.
Images Product
Buy Canon CB-2LV Battery Charger for the Canon NB-4L Li-Ion Battery Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar