Buy Low Price From Here Now
Canon MP620 all-in-one photo printer is high performance wireless photo printer.
Readmore
Technical Details
- ChromaLife100 system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years- Maximum 9600 x 2400 dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 1 picoliter using FINE technology
- Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start
- Enhanced "Auto Photo Fix" easily removes red-eye
- Self-operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying
See more technical details
By pheatherqyll (Tacoma, WA)
I've been using Canon printers for many years now, and this is the best so far. I bought the wireless because it had all the features I wanted at the price I wanted to pay(not because I needed a wireless printer). Text is very clear and sharp. Pictures look good even on regular paper. I like the top being closed as my cat sits on the printer and the closed top keeps the cat hair out. Service from Amazon, as usual, was exceptional.
Tacoma, WA
By J. Reilly (Staunton, VA USA)
Setup was buggy on Vista SP1, but what isn't. The driver installation failed with an application error the first time I tried it. Since it is Windows, I tried again. It worked fine the second time. Don't be afraid to just try it 3 times before cursing and calling tech support. (Installing on XP SP3 worked fine the first time.)
This printer is SLOOOOOW at the start. It takes a long time to power up (30-60 sec). And then it takes a long time for the first print/copy job. You can hear it initializing the printer heads for another 30-60 sec, even after you heard them banging around during power up. Power down is also very slow.
Once it starts printing, it is quiet and future jobs are faster.
The print quality is OK. Photos look a little yellow tinged, but go to a professional quality printer if you want a really nice photo to keep. It is good enough for kid's school projects.
It works well wirelessly, once it is set up.
I bought it because it was wireless and cheap. It is no faster than the USB HP PSC all-in-one that it replaced, and the photo printing color is worse. But you get what you pay for, and I paid only a little. If you want high quality photo printing, seek professional help, or spend more on your printer.
By J. Larsen
I recently purchased this printer on a whim and am glad I did. I have had horrible experiences with the (last generation) of printers and expected more of the same with this printer. I am glad that I was so wrong. Photo prints that are hard to distinguish from 'real' film prints.
Very good printer.
Wireless setup was not nearly as easy as other here suggest. The manual is horrible, not worth the paper its written on. After an hour or two of swearing I managed to get everything working properly. This needs a 'quick start' poster, not some choose your own adventure manual.
Works great on my wireless network and I couldn't be happier in the end.
By J. Irwin (Conroe, TX)
This printer was very easy to set up using USB on Windows. I haven't tried to set it up using wirless yet, hope to soon on laptop with Vista. Copies are crisp and clear, so are photos. Great value for little $$$.
By J. Hatfield (Flagstaff, AZ USA)
This is our second Canon printer, the first one being an MP460 which I still use. I have used both HP and Cannon printer/scanners, and both are good quality, but I find the scanning control software for the Cannon units is more flexible and gives me much more control of scanning jobs.
I love the wireless capability of the Canon MP620. We have three computers with the MP620 connected directly to one of them by a USB cable; the other two computers connect through my wireless network. It works great for both printing and scanning. It is great to be able to scan and print via a wireless connection from my laptop without either of the other two computers being turned on. I did have a little trouble getting one of my computers to talk with the MP620 over the network, but Canon's tech support is great and the problem was quickly fixed.
The MP620 uses multiple ink tanks for better printing of photographs; this and the wireless capability were the two main reasons I bought this unit. The separate print head is removable. I expect that ink replacement costs will be lower for the MP620 than for my MP460, which uses two ink cartridges with integrated print heads.
The MP620 has slots for several different types of memory cards. This makes it very easy to download pictures from my cell phone. When not downloading pictures, I leave a memory card in the MP620 to serve as a place for sharing files between our three computers; it is like have a small networked hard drive.
I highly recommend the MP620. It provides a lot of features for a very reasonable price (particularly at Amazon.com).
Images Product
Buy Canon MP620 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar