Kamis, 17 September 2009

Canon CL-41 Color FINE Ink Cartridge

Buy Cheap Canon CL-41 Color FINE Ink Cartridge


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Color Ink Cartridge
Readmore

Technical Details

- ChromoLife100 system: create long lasting, beautiful photos when used with genuine Canon photo paper
- FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Enginering) printhead for exceptional sharpness and detail
- Optimized for photographic print quality when used with genuine Canon photo papers
- Ink remaining notification technology
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Works well, but is very costly" 2009-09-11
By Carl McDaniels (Tucson, AZ, USA)
The ink is ink. What more can be said? The cost is absurd. In todays market, one can almost buy a new printer, rather than stock ink for this older model printer.

Customer Buzz
 "No ink or faulty cartridge" 2009-08-24
By J. Weekly (Colorado)
I only got about 10 pages of print out of this cartridge. It unfortunately took me 3 weeks to get to those 10 pages, so upon complaint to Amazon, I was told nothing could be done. I am sticking with BLACK ONLY printing. It seems to work find and I am getting ample pages (at least 50 so far). I bought the black cartridge locally, I suggest you do the same.

Customer Buzz
 "Ink is Ink" 2009-07-21
By Joseph Ranieri
What can you say about ink? Ink Cartridges are notoriously over priced but getting thru Amazon saved $ over getting it at Staples or Walmart.

Customer Buzz
 "gift" 2009-06-26
By John Anthony Mosby
These cartridges have been indispensible, though costly, and my printing patterns have changed such that I need fewer of them. I have never been less than satisfied by thier performance, and ready availability.

Customer Buzz
 "As Advertised, including slow delivery" 2009-06-15
By G. Charles
The original product works much better than the no name replacements I have purchased in the past. The price on the item was good, and the delivery was as slow as it could have been without being longer than promissed.


Images Product

Buy Canon CL-41 Color FINE Ink Cartridge Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar