Sabtu, 01 Mei 2010

garmin etrex carrying case

 



Buy Cheap Garmin eTrex Carrying Case


 






Buy Low Price From Here Now





Save your GPS from some of the scuffs and scrapes it could pick up in the line of duty. Durable carrying case features clear vinyl lens and holes for operating buttons so you can use your GPS and view the display. Includes Velcro flap closure, belt clip and lanyard connection.


Readmore



 





Technical Details



- Carrying Case


- Nylon material ensures durability


- Great for storage or on-the-go protection


- Easy to slip on and off


- Genuine Garmin-quality product


See more technical details


Customer Buzz






 






 "You don't need it" 2010-04-22


By Victor R. Bush (Burrillville, RI USA)


I don't really ever use it the GPS is made of really good quality materials





Customer Buzz






 






 "Una excelente protección para portar el GPS" 2010-04-19


By Salvador Oswaldo Ayala


El estuche ayuda a proteger el GPS y le dá libertad al usuario debido a que se porta en el cinturón. Se ajusta muy bien al equipo y no afecta la recepción de la señal satelital.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Not good for Vista HCx" 2010-04-13


By Christopher Furner (Grand Rapids, MI USA)


I bought this to protect my new eTrex Vista HCx, and I will probably not be using it. I think I threw away the package otherwise I would return it. This case supposedly fits any eTrex, but I do not think it fits the Vista HCx very well. The "joystick" that you use to control the majority of navigation through the menus gets bumped by the case all the time, and the case really is not cut right because if you fully insert the unit into the case, the joystick is mostly covered up by the case.


Buy at your own risk, it appears there are much better cases out there. I am going to be buying a ZAGG invisible shield screen protector and probably a Foarm case.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Great Case!" 2010-02-01


By Movie Buff (So Cal)


This case looks great, and it fit my Garmin Etrex Venture HC perfectly. The price through Amazon was very good as well, so all in all I am a happy camper (literally).





Customer Buzz






 






 "solid case" 2010-01-30


By Norman C. Dahn (Ray, MI)


Like I said, it's a solid well made case, but took away one stare because it blocks the mini usb hookup.








Images Product





Buy Garmin eTrex Carrying Case Now

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar