Rabu, 28 April 2010

universal 4.3-inch screen protector for garmin nuvi

 



Buy Cheap Universal 4.3-inch Screen Protector for Garmin Nuvi


 






Buy Low Price From Here Now


 



100% Brand new, high quality, PET screen protector for Garmin Nuvi 255W, 205W, 265WT, 1300, 1350, 1390T, 1370T, 1350T, 755T, 765T, 775T, 785T, 855, 885T, 465T, Zumo 660, and many more...



Designed for daily use, this ultra clear screen protector is quick and easy to apply and it can be removed without leaving residue.



Included:


*One screen protector made from high quality Japanese PET material


*One cleaning cloth


*One application card to smooth over air bubbles






Readmore



 





Technical Details



- High quality Screen Protector compatible with near all GPS units with 4.3" LCD display


- Guards against scraping & abrasion. Scratch-proof and dust repellent


- Bubble free application and removable without leaving residuary mark


- Anti-reflective and provides resistance to erosion and finger-prints.


- Dimensions: 3.8" x 2.2" inches (9.7 x 5.6cm)


See more technical details


Customer Buzz






 






 "Hard to apply properly" 2010-04-27


By Rivers (North America)


I have a Garmin Nuvi 780 4.3" screen. The main problem is that the screen protector is just slightly too wide on one side. To get it on properly it has to go slightly under the plastic around the edge of the screen. I had to try over and over again to get it on square and fit.





The next problem is that the adhesive side will catch dust and fibers in the air, so as I struggled to get it on the screen it became dirty on the inside. I tried cleaning it under the tap, but that didn't help. The instructions tell you to leave the protective film over it and peel back as you press down, but that's not easy. Once I finally got the shield fit on the screen, every bit of dust leaves a bubble that you can't get out.





Ultimately I got it on the screen. There are lots of little bubbles, but when the GPS is turned-on thankfully they aren't noticeable. Nevertheless, it was frustrating and I'm disappointed.





They should give at least two of these screen protectors in the package in case something goes wrong. I almost decided to just throw it away.





If only you can get it applied to the screen properly, then it would actually be a good product.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Garmin GPS" 2010-04-21


By Thomas Greer (Baker, LA, US)


Item did not recongnize any addresses then after going to the Garmin website and downloading the programming back into the unit it would only recognize some addresses and gave horrible directions . I would only tell ya what road to go on but never which direction on that road . It also didn't recognize lots of roads that have been around for a very long time and main hwys at that . I did return item and they were good about giving ful refunds thou so it turned out ok .





Customer Buzz






 






 "does not work well" 2010-04-14


By Angelo Rebello (San Diego, CA.)


I give one star for getting here quickly. Not very good, could not get it to adhere without air bubbles. maybe I applied it wrong. Ended up throwing it away.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Where's the instructions on how to operate the GPS?" 2010-04-14


By Eric


I do like it, I just wish it came with instructions on the "How to operate this GPS unit" NUVI 265wt





Customer Buzz






 






 "Perfect fit on my new Garmin" 2010-04-09


By Jerry M. Ku (california)


Fit perfectly. I'd suggest ordering this film at the same time you purchase your devices, peel off the original protector that comes on the device and stick this new one on, it is the time the device is at its cleanest and avoid having to clean the screen before applying the film.








Images Product





Buy Universal 4.3-inch Screen Protector for Garmin Nuvi Now

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar