Buy Low Price From Here Now
This cable allows you to make a powerful connection between your GPS and your PC. Create routes and waypoints on your PC and transfer them to your GPS. Also it allows you to download map detail from MapSource CD-ROMs to compatible units. Cable features a USB connector. Does not provide wiring for external power.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Usb Cable For GPS Navigation Systems
- Allows User To Connect GPS Device To Pc
- Transfers Routes & Waypoints From Pc To GPS Device
- Allows User To Download Map Detail From Mapsource Cd-Roms To Compatible Units
- Does Not Provide Wiring For External Power
See more technical details
2010-03-30
By D. Anderson
I just wanted to be able to plug my Garmin into my computer rather than only using the car charger. This does just that
2010-03-30
By Linda R (Dana Point, CA)
I like this cable it lets me charge my GPS from my home computer. I put in addresses from home so I need to keep the battery charged.
2010-03-12
By James R. Troje (Minn, USA)
What can I say about a cable, well it works. Great price from seller, and average shipping time. I bought this for my Garmin GPS.
2010-03-09
By Spacegal
Item was sent on time. Item was in good shape when I received it.
2010-02-17
By Mr Dr 2008 (Fredericksburg)
The cable seems to work just fine. I am happy with it. My Garmin charges fine.
Images Product
Buy Garmin USB Cable Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar