Rabu, 21 April 2010

garmin forerunner quick release kit

 



Buy Cheap Garmin Forerunner Quick Release Kit


 






Buy Low Price From Here Now





Every Garmin product is designed to meet the most demanding standard: customers' satisfaction. That's why Garmin equipment is manufactured to give you reliable service for years to come, with intuitive features you can grow into over time - all at a price you can afford.


Readmore



 





Technical Details



- Use your Forerunner for multi-sport training


- Compatible with the Forerunner 205 and 305


- Includes wrist strap with quick release bracket and bike mount


- See Description


See more technical details


Customer Buzz






 






 "Garmin Quick Release Kit" 2010-04-12


By JameG (Ohio, USA)


As a cylist I have used the bike mount over many miles of riding and it has worked great. My 305 snaps in and is held secure. In fact I have two bikes and have had no trouble with either. I have hit some pretty nasty holes and bumps while riding and my 305 has never come out.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Perfect Forerunner 305 accessory" 2010-03-21


By Jason Thorpe (San Francisco, CA)


This kit is a MUST for anyone who runs and bikes. The bike mount works flawlessly and has no trouble staying put once the zip ties are cinched down (it includes a small rubber pad to provide some extra grip). Once the Forerunner display is configured properly in "Bike" mode, it's every bit as good as the Edge 305.





For running, I find the velcro wrist strap a bit more comfortable than the watch-style strap that the Forerunner 305 comes with. The velcro strap also has the advantage of keeping the back of the Forerunner from direct contact with your wrist. This prevents sweat from getting on the contacts and also makes it easier to hear audible alarms you might have configured on the Forerunner. The velcro strap is also an advantage for triathletes: wear the wrist strap during the swim (sans Forerunner; it's waiting for you on your bike), and during the bike -> run transition, it's a snap to quickly get the Forerunner off your bike and onto your wrist.





If you have multiple bikes, you can also get just an additional quick-release bike mount (sold as a "replacement") so you're not stuck with extra wrist straps. Combine the Forerunner 305 with this kit and the GSC 10 cadence sensor, and you have a pretty sweet wireless bike setup that doubles as a fantastic running device.





The only thing that's tricky about this is getting the zip ties cinched down tight. A pair of needle-nose pliers is helpful here.





Customer Buzz






 






 "A very good purchase for my Forerunner 305" 2010-03-20


By M. Rackouski (Ashland, WI)


Bought this after reading the description and reviews and I could not be any happier about my purchase. It is a very well designed product that allows me to switch easily from running to cycling. In fact, I am purchasing two more of the bike mounts (excluding the wristband), so that I can use my Forerunner 305 between my other bikes.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Awesome" 2010-03-19


By Brad Draeger (Jackson, WI)


This quick release kit is perfect for using with the watch. It attaches to the bike easily. I like being able to switch between bike and runs fast.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Great Product!" 2010-03-16


By Jason Maxwell (Long Beach, CA)


If you plan to use your Garmin for running and cycling, this quick release kit can't be beat. Its inexpensive, and it works well. The wrist strap is more comfortable that the plastic strap that comes with the device. Its very simple to set up. I highly recommend it.





Keep in mind that you remove the Garmin from its plastic wrist strap permanently. The kit provides a tool for this and it takes about five minutes. (You could put it back on if you want, but there it no reason to do so.) Attaching the other clip to the bike also takes about 5 minutes. Once its set up, the device easily snaps in an out of the identical clip on either the new wrist strap or the clip on your bike in about 1 second.





Last, Garmin also sells another plastic mount kit for the bike. It has a plastic (or rubber) gasket that fits over the handle bar. The Garmin straps onto this using the plastic wrist strap that comes with the device. I've never used that kit, so I can't compare. I had read that the Garmin moves around a bit on the bike with this method.





In any case, I am very happy with this product.








Images Product





Buy Garmin Forerunner Quick Release Kit Now

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar