Kamis, 25 Maret 2010

garmin n�vi 205w 4.3-inch widescreen portable gps navigator

 



Buy Cheap Garmin nüvi 205W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator


 






Buy Low Price From Here Now





Know your roads. This full-featured, touchscreen GPS leads the way with spoken turn-by-turn directions and millions of indispensable, customizable points-of-interest for destinations in the lower 48 states, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. 90-day warranty. Model 205W.


Readmore



 





Technical Details



- 4.3 in Touch Screen Navigator with 2D/3D Maps


- Turn by Turn Voice Directions and Optional MSN Direct Services


- Where Am I Emergency Locator / You Always Know Your Location


- With HotFix, It Calculates Your Position Faster to Get You There Quicker


- JPEG Picture Viewer, World Travel Clock, Currency Converter, Calculator and More


See more technical details


Customer Buzz






 






 "For a cheap GPS you can't expect more" 2010-03-24


By Fan Ni


Actually this is the 1st time I buy and use a gps. In the beginning I'm not quite used to it so I missed a lot of turnings when driving in unfamiliar areas. But after a while when you finally get used to it then you can enjoy it.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Garmin GPS" 2010-03-23


By J. Vaughn (Ohio)


I bought this for my husband and we both really like it.


The only thing I can say negative about it so far, is that it's not real loud and is hard to hear if the radio is on even slightly.


As far as doing it's job as intended; it's great!





Customer Buzz






 






 "groovy garmin" 2010-03-21


By Leah Creque


I researched the Garmin nuvi on cnet and purchased it first as a gift for someone else. The recipient was very happy with it. I then bought one for myself. I am very happy with it. It is a no brainer. Just plug it in and you are there!





Customer Buzz






 






 "LUV IT!" 2010-03-13


By C. Ventresca (mansfield, oh)


I love this little thing! I travel almost everyday for my business. This gives me a sence of security as well as extra time because all I have to do is type in the address instead of using mapquest ect. It it the best at night because it is so easy to see, unlike trying to read directions on paper in the dark. I call her "Alice". It may seen that sometimes she is taking me thru the rabbit hole of wonderland...but she always gets me there at the time she says she will!





Customer Buzz






 






 "Great device" 2010-03-12


By Ramses "Ses"


This is my first GPS and the only regret I have is that I didn't get it earlier. I have it for one month now (bought it before a road trip). It never failed me. It is very convenient to just ask it for the nearest hotel. Satellite pickup is only a few seconds. It doesn't speak the street names but they are printed in the top of the screen.








Images Product





Buy Garmin nüvi 205W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator Now

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar