Rabu, 07 Oktober 2009

Canon PowerShot SD970IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Silver)

Buy Cheap Canon PowerShot SD970IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Silver)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Cool curves, powerful features and a fun new way to operate Canon's PowerShot SD970 IS Digital ELPH. Amazing resolution and expanded editing options are yours with 12.1 megapixels, and you can even create HD movies. Shooting is fun and easy with Smart AUTO that makes all your shots better effortlessly, and there's a new user-friendly interface. And see how much fun it is to browse through your photos and even speed up image advance with a shake or tilt of the camera! Plus, you've got an advanced DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology and the Face Detection Self-timer for extraordinary control and performance. This technology finds and tracks the faces of moving subjects until you're ready to shoot, then delivers perfect focus. In addition, exposure, flash and white balance are compensated, so that faces exhibit natural skin tones and backgrounds are properly exposed. LCD Monitor - 3.0-inch TFT color LCD widescreen with wide viewing angle, Approx. 461,000 pixels Maximum Aperture - f/3.2 (W) - f/5.8 (T) ISO Sensitivity - Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600 equivalent Shooting Modes - Auto, Program, Portrait, Foliage, Snow, Beach, Sunset, Fireworks, Creative Light Effect, Aquarium, Underwater, ISO 3200, Indoor, Kids & Pets, Night Snapshot, Color Accent, Color Swap, Digital Macro, Long Shutter, Exposure Zoom, Stitch Assist, Movie Continuous Shooting - Approx. 1.0 fps Compression Mode - Still Image - Exif 2.2 (JPEG); Movie - MOV (H.264) Storage Media - SD/SDHC Memory Card, Multimedia Card, MMC Plus Card, HC MMC Plus Card Number of Recording Pixels - Still Image - up to 4000 x 3000 (Large); Movie - High Definition - up to 1280 x 720 (30 fps) Video Output - NTSC/PAL Dimensions - 3.73 (W) x 2.24 (H) x 1.04 (D) Weight - 5.64 Ounces
Readmore

Technical Details

- 12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
- 5x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
- New Active display technology for quickly switching between images during playback
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Happy vacation" 2009-09-25
By A Beagle
We were going on a long vacation and I didn't want to carry my Canon EOS but wanted quality pictures. After reading online reviews, I purchased the SD970IS. Received camera quicker than expected and was up and running immediately after charging the battery. Fantastic picture quality using my HP C8180 printer. Since we had just purchase HDTV, the HDMI abilities was also a factor in the camera's favor. Get this camera, anyone can use it.

Customer Buzz
 "Great camera" 2009-09-20
By Brian (Seattle, WA)
This is a great camera and I am loyal to the Canon brand because it has never steered me wrong. I use this as my portable compact camera, and a Canon 40D Digital SLR as my "professional" version. I purchased this Canon SD970 camera as a replacement to the Canon SD800, because it was lost after being lent to a family member. Oh well, it gave me an excuse to go camera shopping, and I was able to stop by the Canon booth at CES and try out ALL their cameras to find the one I liked the best--size, features, display, and hardware shape.



The LCD display is huge and crystal clear. Works great, even in direct sunlight. The display itself is completely flush with the back panel--there is no recess bump for dust, dirt, or grime to find a home, AND you aren't looking at a display that is recessed behind another piece of glass. There is no peephole viewfinder, but one isn't needed because the display is awesome. The zoom is quick, smooth and quiet.



You get a video mode, a programmable camera mode, and a full-auto camera mode. For the majority of pictures, you can live with the full-auto camera mode. The only real changes I usually ever make is to turn off the auto-flash. And that's because this camera works great in low and nearly no-light conditions.



Controls on the back are arranged great and easy to use. There is a dedicated button to picture review/playback, and its not small and hard to use.



It has both a 4-way directional button, and a surrounding scroll wheel.



Have I mentioned that the LCD display is crystal clear and large? Both both pictures and functional menus are easy to read.



No, I didn't expect a SD memory card to come with the camera. And if one did, I would expect to discard it because OEM's are not going to bundle a large memory card anyway. Since you are on Amazon, go and purchase at least a 4GB SDHD card, or wait until they go onsale at your local warehouse club. Speaking of which, make sure you are using a SDHD card. The newer SDHD cards have a much faster read/write speed, which will pay for itself in being able to take pictures quicker and navigate your photo album quicker because you aren't waiting for a slower SD card to catch up.



The charger is great. Its a small block that holds the battery that is plugged directly into an outlet. No cables or wires needed. Its only drawback is that its size will prevent you from being able to use an adjacent outlet.



It has a mini-HDMI connection for video output, and a mini-USB connection for transfer of content to your PC. No drivers needed, just plug it in and go. Data transfer speed is OK, but I don't use the camera's own data transfer via mini-USB. Instead I use the SanDisk ImageMate All-in-One USB 2.0 Reader/Writer (also found here on Amazon).

Customer Buzz
 "Great digital camera to take along wherever you go" 2009-09-13
By Leigh Hanlon (Chicago, IL USA)
I've been shooting with the SD970 IS for about five months now. It's a versatile, capable little camera. At first, I thought I'd miss being able to shoot RAW images, but that hasn't been a problem -- I always shoot at the highest resolution and convert imported JPEGs to Photoshop format before post-processing. The macro and digital macro settings work well, and the video is good enough that a friend used some of it professionally as part of an online promotion.



I don't typically use the face-recognition focus or closed-eyelids alert, but these things do work as advertised. Nor do I use many of the special shooting modes like Portrait, Sunset and such. Some I do find useful are Zoom Blur, Night Snapshot and Long Shutter (which can deliver an exposure of up to 15 seconds). I also use Stitch Assist, but getting in and out of this function is so time-consuming that I usually just guesstimate the overlap and align in Photoshop later.



The only thing I miss is the ability to shoot time-lapse video, which was actually quite useful for me in the SD950 IS.



So far, I haven't missed an optical viewfinder, either.



The best thing I can say about the SD970 is that I frequently use it alongside my Canon EOS 20D SLR when shooting events professionally and clients have been satisfied with its results.





Customer Buzz
 "Great Product!" 2009-09-12
By Cyndie P. Bubis (Montreal Quebec)
I had a SD950IS and replaced it with this camera. I love the HD video and I find the quality of pictures to be great (provided you have enough light). I found turning off the flash can cause some blur if the object is in motion, but provide a good amount light and it's fine.

Customer Buzz
 "Glad I bought this one" 2009-09-07
By holyfoley (heaven)
I love this camera!!!! It is easy to use & the zoom is awesome.


Images Product

Buy Canon PowerShot SD970IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Silver) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar