Buy Low Price From Here Now
Marketing description is not available.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Compatible With Select Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras- Rated at 7.4V, 1080mAh
- No Memory Effect - May Be Partially Charged Without Reducing Battery Capacity
- Compatible With Canon LC-E5 and LC-E5E Battery Chargers
See more technical details
By Marcos Shih
I bought this as a spare for my Canon Rebel XSI. I can take over 500 pictures no sweat without even considering swapping for a backup battery. Also the battery charge last for a while.
By T. J. Hudak (Madison, GA)
I bought the Canon LP-E5 battery because I was going on an important photo trip and didn't want any issue with quality. This battery did not fail me. In fact, it went longer than stated. I'll stick with this battery in the future rather than use second rate batteries.
By Gus Bennett Jr. (New Orleans, Louisiana)
Thanks for getting this to me right when I needed it. I will keep you in mind for future purchases.
By T. Slade (atlanta)
Received as ordered, competitive price & works fine. Was on time so am very satisfied.
By Aleh Paseta (Lima, PE.)
If you are an amateur phoographer this purchase is basic. This extra battery has saved my life in many occasions and its way better than other alternative batteries of the same type. Its energy storage capacity is excellent, i couldnt belive that in its first charge it lasted more than 48 hours in a moderate use of the camera. I really recommend it.
Images Product
Buy Canon LP-E5 Battery Pack for Canon Digital Rebel XS & XSi Digital SLR Camera Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar