Kamis, 08 Oktober 2009

Canon PowerShot A1100IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Silver)

Buy Cheap Canon PowerShot A1100IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Silver)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Splash Out with Dazzling Color. Brighten your world with the intensely colorful Canon PowerShot A1100 IS. Fashionably slender, this sleek camera body has been specially shaped to make it easy to hold and easy to shoot. There's a metal-plated front grip that contributes a striking note of elegance and adds to your comfort. Loaded with Features, Packed with Value. 12.1-megapixel digital camera with 4x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer. With the PowerShot A1100 IS, dramatic, personal pictures have never been easier to shoot and share. This 12.1-megapixel digital camera lets you create impressive, large photos of family and friends you'll be proud to display. The high-resolution images taken by the PowerShot A1100 IS can be enlarged up to 13" x 19". The PowerShot A1100 IS has a 4x optical zoom lens that makes it easy to get the inspiring, emotive close-ups that will make your images lasting keepsakes. This magnificent lens gives you the power to shoot distant subjects with razor-sharp precision and stunning lifelike color. So you can brilliantly capture a closer shot of a landscape, or a child's big smile. The PowerShot A1100 IS is equipped with Canon's acclaimed Optical Image Stabilizer Technology that automatically detects and corrects camera shake - one of the leading causes of fuzzy or blurred shots. Even when zoomed in, you can get the steady, crisp, brilliant images you'll be proud to shoot and share. And Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer Technology is so convenient to use. It functions perfectly with or without a flash. A World of Advantages with Canon's Technology. DIGIC 4 Image Processor has evolved Face Detection Technology that tracks the faces of moving subjects and lets the shooter enter the frame seamlessly with the Face Detection Self-timer. DIGIC 4 Image Processor - Canon's most advanced image processor, DIGIC 4, delivers evolved Face Detection Technology
Readmore

Technical Details

- 12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
- 4x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer; 2.5-inch LCD screen
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; Face Detection Self-timer
- Uses 2 AA-size batteries
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great camera" 2009-10-05
By David E., Kelley (Anytown, AL United States)
I needed a second camera take I could carry in my pocket if I wanted. I take alot of family pictures, especially of my grandchildren. Great for this. I also have taken alot of nature pictures with it. The zoom is good, you do lose some quality when zoomed all the way. I have taken over 500 pictures and I am pleased so far. I have taken some great widescreen shots. Overall I am pleased.

Customer Buzz
 "Only one complaint" 2009-09-29
By A. Tay (Mississippi)
I have a professional digital camera, but needed something that I could keep in the diaper bag and pull out whenever the children do something cute. Also, I was taking a trip to Boston and did not want to lug the big camera. The pictures are good and I like that it takes short videos too. My one complaint is the battery life. I had to carry around extra batteries with me in Boston and had to change them at least once a day. Of course I was using the camera a good bit. I will be looking for rechargeable batteries and hopefully that will keep battery cost down some.

Customer Buzz
 "Excellent Value For Money" 2009-09-28
By Browne D. Beltran (UK)
This camera is perfect, nice pictures, smooth operation great value for money and it is 12.1 MEGAPIX, for that money !! that's great. It is a little bulky for my taste but well I can carry it at least in a big pocket. I most def recommend this camera for more than an entry level, and actually I received it on time from amazon

Customer Buzz
 "review on canon powershot a1100is" 2009-09-26
By H. Y. Ho
I like the picture quality, which is excellent for this point and shoot class camera. The first test of this camera was taking pictures of flowers (delia) at the Golden Gate Park in San Fancisco, including a sunny day and a cloudy day. For both days, almost all pictures are in focus. Flowers, leaves, and, yes, even honey bees all look so lively, sharp, and excellent color reproduction. I would highly recomment this camera to anyone who is looking for one in the point and shoot class.

Customer Buzz
 "Dead after not even a year" 2009-09-22
By Diane Farley (St. Paul, MN USA)
We bought this after our last child was born for the built in stabilizer. it worked okay. After less than a year it started sucking the life out of our rechargeable batteries. We bought new batteries, (not cheap), and a new battery charger (not cheap either).Oh, and a new internal battery ($4). Obviously, those weren't the issue. So, after maybe 500 pictures and less than a year the thing is dead. Very disappointed since I have always bought this brand. Not anymore.


Images Product

Buy Canon PowerShot A1100IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Silver) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar