Rabu, 28 Oktober 2009

Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 5 x 7 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B024)

Buy Cheap Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 5 x 7 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B024)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Save money with this 20-pack of Canon 2311B024 Photo Paper Plus Glossy II Vivid Colors With a High-Quality Finish. This paper has a glossy finish and gives you exceptionally rich colors, making your images look and feel like a traditional photograph. Share your great photos with your friends and family. Compatible with: 20 photos
Readmore

Technical Details

- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II yields a glossy finish and exceptionally rich colors, giving your images the look and feel of a traditional photograph
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Excellent paper" 2009-09-14
By M. Drews (Houston, TX USA)
Excellent paper for photo printing. Nice gloss and heavy enough in your hand to feel like a true lab print, although I think this paper is better than what I could get at local photo labs.

Customer Buzz
 "HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH PAPER AT AN ATTRACTIVE PRICE" 2009-09-06
By Edward Murdoch (Tifton, Georgia)
I DON'T PAY MORE UNLESS I WANT MORE AND I AM GETTING MORE. GLOSSY CANON PHOTO PAPER SUITS MY NEEDS VERY WELL AT A GOOD PRICE THROUGH AMAZON.COM AND I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY PHOTO PAPER THAT I WOULD AWARD FIVE STARS TO.

Customer Buzz
 "Good deal on Canon photo paper" 2009-08-02
By J. Ferris (Lusby, MD)
I have been buying this 4 x 6 photo paper at a local office supply store but decided to take a chance and buy it on line because of the much cheaper price (about 1/4 to 1/2 what I have been paying). I have used about two boxes of this product so far and find that the quality is just the same as the locally purchased product.



The price seems to vary from time to time from Amazon but is consistently much less than I can get it locally, even when you take shipping into account. Highly recommended.

Customer Buzz
 "The best paper out there" 2009-03-23
By Nana (Brooklyn, NY United States)
If you owe one of those new and cool wireless HP vivera foto printers like C4599 then you will love this paper over Kodak paper. It dries fast, it comes out great quality and its fairly cheaper then elsewhere.

Customer Buzz
 "Pro-quality photos when used with Canon printers, ink" 2009-02-28
By A. Dent (Minas Anor, GD)
Canon claims that the colors won't fade for 20 years, guaranteed. I can't verify the claim because the oldest pictures I printed on Canon's paper are probably 5-6 years old but those look as fresh today as they did the day I printed them. None of them were exposed to direct sunlight for any significant amount of time but some of them have been sitting in my office for that many years, under constant fluorescent light (framed and under glass) and they continue to look great, 5 years later.



I should note that I used the paper with a Canon photo printer loaded with Canon ink cartridges. Canon's original ink cartridges are expensive on a 'per photo' basis and the paper isn't a bargain either but I am more than pleased with the end-results.



I will continue to use Canon paper in the future.


Images Product

Buy Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 5 x 7 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B024) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar