Rabu, 28 Oktober 2009

Ultralast UL-NB4L Li-Ion Battery Equivalent to Canon NB-4L

Buy Cheap Ultralast UL-NB4L Li-Ion Battery Equivalent to Canon NB-4L


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Ultralast UL-NB4L Li-Ion Battery Equivalent to Canon NB-4L. This Li-On battery is of 3.7 Volts and 800 mAh. It is the equivalent of Canon NB-4L and comes with a 2year warranty.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Type of battery:- Li-On
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Seems to work fine" 2009-10-24
By Dan (Bronx, NY United States)
Haven't used it for long, but it seems to work fine. Hard to believe [...]! I bought 3 as a backups for two cameras. Not sure if it will end up being as a good as the original (which is 40 bucks!) but who cares. Buy two if you're worried and bring one along as a backup!

Customer Buzz
 "Based on Initial Use" 2009-10-17
By WILLIAM MCLEAN (Medford, OR USA)
I recently purchased the Canon Powershot SD780 IS DIGITAL ELPH. Everything I read about the camera and its long lasting battery impressed me.



In actual use, when I use the camera, I turn the camera on and off frequently, sometimes taking a picture or a few, and other times just letting it turn itself off. The retractable lens uses a lot of power. Also, I sometimes look at all the photographs I have already taken. In my first few days of use I actually took only 48 pictures before the camera told me to recharge the battery. Actually, I'm surprised at this. That NB-4L battery is a tiny little thing.



To always have a good battery I purchased two more from this source. At this price, how could I go wrong? I didn't go wrong. The batteries I received, at least initially, have performed just like the one that came with my ELPH. This surprised me because of the low price.



Of curse, it is known that batteries can prove defective just at the very time they are most needed. This is why Radio Shack, for example, does not warrant its batteries. I mention this because buyers should know that, when it comes to batteries, they pay their money and they take their chances.



Customer Buzz
 "Poor battery life" 2009-10-14
By KK (Atlanta, GA USA)
I used it in my Canon SD400. I tried it for 2 days. After each full charge it did not even last 100 shots (50% flash). My 3-year old Canon NB-4L (original battery that came with the camera) still lasts as much. I bought this from BargainCell. The name on the battery says GT Max.

Customer Buzz
 "Great price, but not the longest life" 2009-10-09
By William Dalo
"You get what you pay for" would would be an appropriate saying for this product. I am thrilled with the low cost and would purchase it again, but do not expect it to last as long as the original equipment. I would guess it lasts about half as long, but for a fraction of the cost I am not dissapointed.

Customer Buzz
 "Inexpensive insurance." 2009-10-01
By SAM (Indianapolis, IN United States)
I recently bought two of these as insurance before a 2 week vacation. I figured that even if one was bad and/or couldn't hold a charge, then I'd still have another if I needed it. As it turns out, both of the Ultralasts that I received are absolutely perfect. I could not tell any difference whatsoever between the battery life of this product versus the genuine Canon that came with my camera. I am unbelievably happy that I got 2 backup NB4L batteries for $7 instead of paying close to $50 for the "real thing." Even if I only use them while the Canon battery is charging, it's worth it and I won't miss a single shot! Highly recommended.


Images Product

Buy Ultralast UL-NB4L Li-Ion Battery Equivalent to Canon NB-4L Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar