Buy Low Price From Here Now
Battery pack designed specifically for Canon S60 and S70 digital cameras / May be compatible with other current or future models Elura 65 Elura 70 Elura 80 Elura 85 Elura 90 Optura 30 Optura 40 Optura 50 Optura 60 Optura 400 Optura 500 PowerShot S30 PowerShot S40 PowerShot S45 PowerShot S50 PowerShot S60 PowerShot S70 ZR100 ZR200 ZR300 ZR400
Readmore
Technical Details
- Rechargeable battery pack for Canon digital cameras- Lithium-ion technology for maximum battery life power
- Retains full capacity, free from memory effect
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- For use with Canon Digital Rebel XT and Powers hot S-series digital cameras and Elura, Optura, and ZR camcorders
See more technical details
By GSP Fan (USA)
If you plug this amazing device into the bottom of your Canon DSLR - it will allow you to continue taking photos! Assuming you have available Memory for said photos.
When inserted into my DSLR, I was able to switch the Camera to ON and have the nice LCD Screen on the back come alive with information.
By JP (Seattle)
One of these came with my Canon Rebel XTi 35mm digital camera, but I wanted an extra to have on hand so I always have a charged battery. The battery charge lasts for a long time (weeks really), and I'm very happy with them.
By Tom Partridge (USA)
What can you say about a battery....it works? Well, not only does it work but works longer than the generic brands I have tried.
I believe you get what you pay for and Canon Batteries give you longer life.
By Christopher Jackson (Maryland)
I bough tthis battery as a backup to it's brother of the same type and model. having 2 doubles my shot time which prevents the heartache of having to stop a good shoot due to no battery backup like I did in the past.
buy it, having a second one helps on longer shoots!
By Ivan Christensen (Wenatchee, WA USA)
Having the correct battery for my camera rather than a counterfeit knockoff is reassuring. Also the price was favorable compared to when I bought my first Canon battery before losing it. Pictures of the product were helpful to decipher if I was getting the real product or not.
Images Product
Buy Canon NB-2LH Rechargeable Battery Pack for Rebel XT/XTi Digital SLR Cameras and VIXIA HV Series and ZR Series Camcorders Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar