Selasa, 13 Oktober 2009

Canon CB-2LX Battery Charger for Canon NB-5L Li-Ion Batteries

Buy Cheap Canon CB-2LX Battery Charger for Canon NB-5L Li-Ion Batteries


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Replacement Battery Charger for NB5L Battery / SD700IS - SD800IS - SD900 Digital Camera Battery Charger
Readmore

Technical Details

- Replacement battery charger for the PowerShot SD700 IS digital camera
- Fully recharges the Canon NB-5L in approximately 125 minutes
- Small, lightweight size makes it an easy travel accessory
- Lithium-ion chemistry free from memory effect
- Charge status indicator LED
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Canon CB-2LX Battery Charger for Canon NB-5LiIon Batteries" 2009-10-08
By Jill (Burnsville, MN)
I needed a charger within 3 days of my niece's wedding because I misplaced my original one. I ordered a charger through Amazon and paid the expedite shipping charges and received the charger within the 3 days as promised. I was very pleased!

Customer Buzz
 "Canon SD800 Elph Battery Charger" 2009-08-01
By John D. Smith
Very happy with Canon this battery charger. Amazon's price was 25% less than local camera store MSRP price for identical item.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Replacement Charger" 2009-07-09
By Kelly (Boston, MA)
I lost the charger that came with my Canon digital camera so I purchased this one. It works just the same, but the unit is a little smaller. Very convenient for travel and seems to do a great job charging battery. Definitely recommend this product.

Customer Buzz
 "inaccurate description" 2009-06-25
By francie
The description stated that the condition of the charger was like new. I got it in the mail after about 2 weeks (from Japan), and it had scratches all over it. I would not buy from this seller again.

Customer Buzz
 "Only buy Authentic Canon Parts" 2009-05-29
By COD4 Addict (Orange County, CA)
Guys and Gals, I've bought this batter charger for my SD800 camera more than once from Amazon in the past year. I keep losing it and that's my bad.



However, I did buy a "Non-Canon" part and it turned out to be crap. Fried my battery.



My warning to you all: BUY THIS PART FROM AMAZON AND DO NOT BUY IMITATIONS from eBay or anywhere else!!!



You'll end up having to buy a new battery and another charger.



PROS: This charger works every time, is reliable, and won't damage your battery.



CONS: PRICE is too high for a simple battery charger and is easy to lose because it's so small.




Images Product

Buy Canon CB-2LX Battery Charger for Canon NB-5L Li-Ion Batteries Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar