Rabu, 14 Oktober 2009

Canon LiDE200 Color Image Scanner (2924B002)

Buy Cheap Canon LiDE200 Color Image Scanner (2924B002)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon LiDE200 color image scanner has convenient features for easy scanning up to 4800 dpi.
Readmore

Technical Details

- New "Auto Scan Mode" automatically adjusts settings by detecting where you are scanning
- High-speed letter size color scanning in approximately 14 seconds
- Just one USB cable for data and power
- Advanced Z-lid expansion top for scanning bulky items
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Irked" 2009-10-08
By J. Jefferson (Indianapolis)
Doesn't it seem ridiculous that one has to buy all new peripherals when "upgrading" to Vista? I'm not sure if this is completely Microsoft's fault or if the peripheral manufacturers are colaberating, but it is ridiculous and wasteful. The product was fine but so was the five your old product it replaced which is not supported by Vista.

Customer Buzz
 "Useless Junk on an iMac" 2009-10-03
By Cresence (Gainesville, VA)
I am currently running an iMac with Snow Leopard. The LiDE 200 was purchased to support an at-home job that I hoped to get and where a scanner was a requirement. This review should serve as a warning to any Mac user hoping to use Canon's Canoscan products.



I took care to install the latest Canon driver and software from its web site, which claimed comptability with Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard). The driver published as of early October 2009 is NOT compatible with my computer. It seems to cause the scanner to make bleating sounds on occasion, but the driver cannot in fact be used to scan documents of any kind. So I have a scanner that, at this point, is completely useless.



This is similar to an experience I had over the summer with a Canon LiDE 100. Initially that scanner worked. However, as Apple patched and upgraded Leopard (Mac OS 5.x), the driver failed, and that scanner, too, became inoperable. I consulted extensively with Canon about this problem. They were never able to give a satisfactory answer. In fact, I received a number of contradictory solutions which, further, sometimes reflected a complete lack of understanding of how the Canon drivers were actually being installed on an iMac.



Thus, you take your chances when you buy a Canoscan scanner. Canon does not observe good driver design for the Mac's, fails to make timely upgrades to keep pace with Apple's own upgrades to its operating systems, and cannot provide sensible technical support for its driver problems.



By the way, I lost the job opportunity, and the failure of Canon to properly support its scanner was, in the end, the primary factor. Thanks, Canon. This isn't the kind of thing a user forgets.

Customer Buzz
 "good scanner" 2009-09-25
By Y. Zou (PA, USA)
This scanner scans very fast, and very light, easy to carry, small volume.

but the storage for the file may be a little bigger, e.g. the same book I scanned use this product may produce 20MB more than other scanner.. but quality of the image is good...

Customer Buzz
 "Very Pleased" 2009-09-25
By J. Thompson (Albemarle,NC)
I would recommend this product to anyone. I have scanned many photos, old and recent and they have printed very good.

Customer Buzz
 "good for once in a while scanning.." 2009-09-21
By Himanshu Puri (jersey city, nj)
its cheap and it scans well if you scan it into pdf. found that other formats were creating files of huge size. not great if you have send documents in email etc. but once I started using scan into pdf document, i found quality to be very good and size much smaller ( < 100kb )..also some features are nice like multiple page pdf scans where all pages are scanned into one pdf file so you don't have all your pages as seperate files. use it once in a while. i think its pretty good for its price.


Images Product

Buy Canon LiDE200 Color Image Scanner (2924B002) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar