Buy Low Price From Here Now
Ideal for a wide range of photographers from first-time digital SLR users to veteran photo enthusiasts, the new Canon EOS Rebel XS camera is designed to embody what you have come to expect from the EOS Rebel series -- a fast, non-intimidating, lightweight, easy-to-use camera that produces excellent images and starts emerging photographers off on the right foot. Immediately, photographers will take notice of the camera's Optical Image Stabilized kit lens for crisp focus, compensating for camera shake from unsteady hands or a moving vehicle. The new Rebel model also incorporates Canon's DIGIC III image processor, 10.1 megapixel CMOS sensor, Live View, Auto Lighting Optimizer, 7-point wide-area autofocus (AF) sensor and 3.0 frames per second continuous JPEG burst rate where the number of consecutive shots in a burst is only limited by the capacity of the flash memory card in the camera.
Readmore
Technical Details
- 10.1-megapixel CMOS sensor captures enough detail for poster-size, photo-quality prints- Large 2.5-inch LCD display; includes Canon's EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- DIGIC III image processor provides fast, accurate image processing; Live View Function
- EOS Integrated Cleaning system and Canon-designed Self Cleaning Sensor Unit, plus Dust Delete Data Detection in included software
- Stores images on SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
See more technical details
By Alan W. Syler (Hixson, TN)
The Canon Rebel XS is my first digital SLR camera. By no means is it my first Canon. I owned a Canon AE-1, which I was crazy about.
The camera appears to fairly well built, and you have a huge number of lenses from which to choose depending on how much you want to spend. Make sure you purchase lenses that are EF-S, you want the stabilized lenses.
I'm having a little trouble with the auto focus, but I think it's my problem. Since I've only used the camera once, I need to practice more. I've ordered a detachable flash to go on the camera. I want the ability to bounce the flash for certain pictures.
All in all I pleased with my purchase. I'll be even happier when I can purchase the Canon EF-S 70-250mm lense.
By C. Kenney (Sandy, Utah)
The reviews I read before purchasing this camera made me believe this would be very easy to use and "a great beginner" camera....Although I really do love this camera, I think I need to take a class before truely getting out of it what I planned. I'm excited to have an SLR camera, but can't use more than the "auto" mode.
By E. Albino
Hi, i just owned this camera, and it is good for me, it is my first DSLR camera ever, and i loved, i will never lost again the fast moment of my kids, with the 3fps that it can take.
It is so well done, you can adjust a tons of options.
the lens that comes with it 18-55mm it is good for short distance, and have IS(image stabilization). but not a big chance to adjust manually the focus.
i did buy also for this camera the Tamron AF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 LD for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
Sold by: Beach Camera, and it is so good for this camera, you can take good pictures with it.
Pros.: good quality, fast response,etc.
cons.: weight.
if you are looking for a good camera this is a good option.
By Lindsay Conkle
The Canon XS has been heralded as the "little brother" of the Canon XSi, and both are considered good entry-level DSLRs. However, the XSi is much pricier than the oft-forgotten XS for such reasons as a couple more megapixels and a larger viewscreen, which is kind of a ridiculous reason to kick up the price two hundred dollars if you ask me.
I purchased my XS a little under a year ago for six hundred dollars, and in the ten months I've owned it, it has proven its value time and time again. It is well-built, sturdy and compact but not excessively heavy, featuring simple controls, most of which can be adjusted while looking through the viewfinder. The image quality is great, though the kit lens is somewhat disappointing - for an extra bang to your photo I recommend the Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens.
Often the XS is overlooked in favor of the XSi, but in my opinion the concessions you make for the step down (no spot metering, loss of two AF points, a slightly smaller viewscreen, two fewer megapixels, and the lack of a cool lowercase i) are well worth the drop in price. My XS is serving me well and, I hope, will continue its terrific performance for many years.
By D. Kwon (Los Angeles, CA USA)
This is a great camera! I thought that the size would be an issue but it feels good holding it. I love the picture quality and even though you don't know how to take pictures like a professional, you will always end up getting GREAT pictures. No matter how hard you try, you will never get a horrible picture! I love it!
Images Product
Buy Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar