Buy Low Price From Here Now
It may be the slimmest Digital ELPH Canon has ever created, but the impact couldn't be bigger. The PowerShot SD780 IS Digital ELPH captivates the senses with bold saturated colors and a daringly original design that matches the intensity of Canon's most innovative camera technology. Even when picture-taking conditions seem pretty unforgiving, you've got Canon on your side. So the shots you used to miss are the images you'll now be sharing, and the movies you never took before will be HD unforgettable.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Lightweight jacket is made of easy-to-clean neoprene with gray polar fleece interior. Box Contents - PowerShot SD780 IS Body- Battery Charger CB-2LV, Wrist Strap WS-DC7, Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM, USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU, AV Cable AVC-DC400
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Lens - 1/2.3-inch type Charge Coupled Device (CCD)
- Total Pixels Approx. - 12.4 Megapixels, 12.1 Megapixels (Effective)
- Zoom - 3x Optical, 4x Digital
See more technical details
By Crazy Picture Taker
we got this camera after the old one got lost/stolen. This one is not as sturdy as the other canon we had, I think I dropped that one like 50 times and it still worked just fine. We've had this one for 3 months now and I am a bit more careful with this one than the last one. It's just that I take my camera everywhere! I love taking pics. Anyways this one seems to have great features too. Love the macro pictures!!!
By Mary Ellen Coddington (Amherst, NY)
I bought this camera after researching different models and companies for six months (as I was in no rush to purchase a new camera.) I have to say that overall I am pleased with its performance. The pictures have good color and are crystal clear in most cases. This little "gem" fits easily into a small purse and is always ready when a photo opportunity arises.
One drawback I've found is the shutter speed - even in continuous mode. This is a priority for me as I don't want to miss those cute shots of the grandchildren. The manual indicates that there may be a delay especially if a flash is necessary but I find that no matter what the light, there is always a delay - longer than I would like. Maybe the camera has a feature that I'm not utilizing???
By obiwan
very easy to use; fits easily into pocket; like the viewfinder; battery lasts a long time; recommend highly
By Alfred H. Majewski Jr.
This camera is nice. picture quality is very good. the display is good. battery life is just fine. I'm not a fanatic on picture taking. use once in awhile and the battery life lasts for my use. It is a little small for the people that have large hands like myself. Other than that I am very Happy with it. Easy to use and carry.
By Bocachic (Boca Raton, FL)
This Canon camera is the best digital camera I've had yet. Its about half the size, but double the picture quality which is fantastic. I've found that Canon is always the easiest to use and takes the best pictures so you really can't go wrong with this camera. It was also really worth the price. I HIGHLY recommend this camera to everyone!!
Images Product
Buy Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Deep Red) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar