Buy Low Price From Here Now
Advanced amateur photographers are a discerning group, and they’ve flocked to Canon’s G-Series for its ability to meet and exceed their demands. The third-generation PowerShot G10 is a stunning successor, loaded with uncompromising specs like 14.7 megapixels, a 28mm wide-angle lens, and Canon’s new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for notably improved face and motion detection. This is a camera that supports and nurtures creativity, with a full range of shooting and recording modes and compatibility with exciting accessories including Speedlite flashes.
Readmore
Technical Details
- 14.7-megapixel resolution for the highest image quality and editing flexibility- 5x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer; 28mm wide-angle lens
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves Face Detection; full range of shooting and recording modes, including RAW
- 3.0-inch PureColor LCD II with even greater true-to-life color reproduction
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory card
See more technical details
By M. Bouchard (Mpls)
The image quality is the cake of the G10, the ease of function adjustment is the icing on the cake... Being able to shoot in a very wide range of conditions, and have the large view screen preview what you're getting is a serious advance from my previous point and shoot. The well calibrated white balance settings are a particular favorite, followed closely by exposure compensation dial and the panoramic stitch, neutral density (mechanical!) filter, folder functions... but none of this would matter if the image quality wasn't so sweet.
By Roger Bruce (Linwood, NY USA)
Two days after my purchase, Canon announced the G11 -- a 10 mega pixel camera rather than the 14MP of my new G10, but with better low light noise levels. But I think I will stay with the G10 since shooting at ISO 80 to 200 is providing splendid image quality. On those occasions when higher ISO is needed, I can use noise reduction software such as the excellent "Define" by NIK software.
By Maria (San Francisco)
I was very pleased with this camera, great zoom, and relatively easy to use. I am not a photographer, so have not used a lot of the features. My goal was to have a small size camera to carry on my hike to Machu Picchu, Peru, but one that would take great shots, at 14.7 mp, it's hard to beat. SLR cameras may have been better, but much to much to carry on the trail. The camera is relatively light, fits in a fanny pack easily.
By Ozwald Dockenmier (Philadelphia, PA)
This is the best point and shoot camera I have ever used. While it is also the most expensive, in this case you are certainly getting what you pay for. The buttons are crisp and the screen is huge. The photos it takes are higher quality than some DSLR's I've seen. It will also shoot full manual. This is a great camera for someone who knows how to frame a shot, but does not know much about manual settings. The great thing is about the G10 is that you can learn to shoot full manual with it, but also use it as a point and shoot.
The only thing I would change about it is to make it shoot in RAW format when you are shooting in full auto mode. I am not sure that this is even possible so I gave it 5 stars.
By Dom Miliano (Denville, NJ USA)
I started shooting digital with a 2 MP Canon digital Elph. It cost nearly as much as the G10 with 1/7th the megapixels and has a much smaller zoom range. Over the years, I have added a G5 and a couple of EOS digitals, both used for my magazine work. However, as with my film days (daze?), I kinda always like to have a camera with me. That "always with me" camera was a Leica M - simply as good a picture taking tool as money could buy (in the film days). But in teh digital age, the G10 has become that camera and (alas) the Leicas are in a camera bag in the closet.
The camera has no vices. It has minimal shutter lag (as long as you are not shooting a lot of flash pictures since it takes a few seconds to charge things up), sports a useful zoom range (I like the fact that it's about a 28MM on the wide end) and the image quality is really quite wonderful. Good, sharp lens, images with excellent color.
A fully charged battery easily lasts through a whole day of shooting - longer if you use an external flash. I also love the fact that the lens retracts and has a built in lens cover (unlike the G5 which has the patented "easy to lose" lens cap).
I have not had to crack the manual very often which means it is quite simple to operate (although it has so many features, I'm probably missing something cool).
I use it mostly as a backup - just in case camera - and for pictures at car club events where it really shines since it sits in my "Think Tank" hip case ready for anything. The pictures look great in the club magazine.
Also, because it produces huge RAW files, I plan to use it for more professional assignments - should be interesting to see if the art director sees any difference from my SLR shots.
I think the G10 is the current sweet spot for point and shoot cameras and given the small size of the chip in a these portable camera, this may be the high water mark for megapixel count too. I highly recommend the G10 to anyone who wants to own one "good" camera or to a pro who likes to always have a camera handy or a good back-up in the bag.
Images Product
Buy Canon Powershot G10 14.7MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar