Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

This telephoto zoom lens is designed with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology while retaining compactness and lightness, in response to demands of photographers. This high zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses), and the image stabilizer effect equivalent to a shutter speed about 4 stops faster than the same size lens without Image Stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you could formerly hold a 250mm lens steadily was 1/250th of a second, with Canon's 4-stop stabilization correction, you could hand-hold at shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. It also uses a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. This new EF-S telephoto lens with great features delivers excellent performance at an affordable price for all photographers.

Size: One Size Brand: Canon Model: 2044B002 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 2.50" h x 2.50" w x 4.30" l, .96 pounds This EF-S telephoto lens with great features delivers excellent performance at an affordable price for all photographers

Incorporating Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology, this Canon 55-250mm telephoto zoom lens captures long distance, low-light shots far better than many comparable lenses, helping you photograph the far-off action of athletes or zoom in for an intimate portrait with a blurred background. The high-zoom-ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses). More significantly, the image stabilizer effect creates an equivalent shutter speed of roughly four stops faster than the same size lens without an image stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you can hold a 250mm lens steadily is normally 1/250th of a second, this Canon lens will let you hand-hold shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. The lens also boasts a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration to create excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Delivering an excellent performance at an affordable price for all photographers, the 55-250mm lens carries a one-year warranty. Specifications Focal length: 55-250mm Maximum aperture: f/4 to f/5.6 Lens construction: 12 elements in 10 groups, including one UD-glass element Diagonal angle of view: 27 degrees (at 50 feet) to 6 degrees (at 15 feet), with APS-C image sensors Focus adjustment: DC motor, gear-driven (front focusing design) Closest focusing distance: 3.6 feet (0.31x maximum close-up magnification) Filter size: 58mm Dimensions: 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.3 inches long Weight: 13.8 ounces Warranty: 1 year

Most useful reviews 633 of 649 people found the following review helpful. I love it there and zoom range for this price, not Pure Performance By J. Kirlin I was determined this lens to the specifications and prices on love alone. Canon really needs to get with this lens at this price because Nikon offers a very decent image stabilizer lens at approximately the same level for the same price, and let me apologize for Canon and their neglect to see all of my Nikon friends. IS can be turned off to save battery life, but I have not noticed a difference in the performance of the batteries. IS is activiated only when the shutter button halfway to autofocus. Although it feels like starting a small delay for the IS, I do not think I had any pictures of each other because of it. You hear the IS. A bit bizarre after using point and shoots have is still there, but it does not seem to affect performance Pros: Great price for an image-stabilized zoom lens. I paid 299 and am very happy, even if Amazon sells it for 280 one week later, even two months earlier than originally promised Amazon. This lens was never $ 400. The suggested retail price of Canon's release was 299.00. Shame on Amazon! Pro: Photos are very sharp. Pro: Image stabilization is a very good job. Four stops are announced by Canon? I'm not so sure. This greatly improves the experience composition 250mm? Absolutely. Pro: much smaller and lighter than the 70-300 by many manufacturers and much sharper than my Sigma 70-300. Con: cheapish feeling. But just using stop feeling it already plastic mount. But if you need a metal mount, may I suggest that you are a bit bumpy with the camera to get. * UPDATE * The plastic flanges on the back, the camera firmly holding the lens, but not firmly hold the lid back on the lens. I've tried many different rear lens caps fit well in other lenses. So I guess it felt cheap and inexpensive to build mentioned. Con: This lens is a little (ok, maybe not so little) te focussen slow in low light, sometimes it loses all when I think of my other lenses would have no trouble Con: I never gave much thought to focus on interne My other lenses until I used it. The front of the lens rotates and goes and leaves a lot to set up that bad that you even get your picture back together. The length of this lens changes almost an inch in the focus range. I checked my Sigma 70-300 and found that it does, but I've never seen him make so much difference in the display when I use this Canon. Your perception may vary. This lens and will be achieved if the XSi 18-55 IS kit lens will allow me to get at least one lens 18-250 IS range. For a little more money than the cost of both lenses that you can get the Tamron 18-250, but has no image stabilization. Now, Sigma has a 18-200 with optical stabilization as the price for these two objectives in detail, but the best evidence in canon 2 pictures Conclusion: A great EF-S for users of Canon. (Although Nikon Canon was forced to do it for us.) 322 of 331 people found this review helpful. great lens to complete your goal ale kit This is the first goal that I have purchased and stored outside of my kit lens (18-55). As I mentioned retained, as believe it or not, I bought the 70-200 F4L non IS. I will not give technical advice on this objective are reasonably well covered by other reviewers here. I share my story to help other beginners who are having a difficult time and contemplation of the lens to get in addition to their goal of kit. At first I wanted to buy a telephoto lens so you can shoot objects at a distance and I really want to try the 'goal in a zoo. Then reduced my options between EF 70-300 F4L IS USM and 70-200 is not (55-250 wanted, why did not like the plastic fitting) Since the last end up costing almost.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar