Buy Low Price From Here Now
Every Garmin product is designed to meet the most demanding standard: customers' satisfaction. That's why Garmin equipment is manufactured to give you reliable service for years to come, with intuitive features you can grow into over time - all at a price you can afford.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Secures Garmin Edge GPS Units To Bicycle Handle Bars
See more technical details
2010-04-26
By C. Cobb
The mount for my Garmin computer works great. I needed another one for a second bike.
2010-04-25
By Mary E. Mulderrig (Jenkintown, PA USA)
All in all, the handle bar mount is a solid performer. Unfortunately the plastic tab that retains the unit fatigues over time as you need to depress it each time you release the unit. Eventually that piece broke off my previous mount, but not before I got plenty of use out of it.
2010-04-09
By Leslie Dunham
The mount is straight forward but can be mounted 90/180 degrees differently. This one is as good as the original one, now used 2 years.
2010-01-09
By Jesse Hall (Satellite Beach, FL)
So you've broke your tab off too? Yeah I have had to replace 2 of them. Why five stars then? I suppose there is still no better replacement, so of course they are the best tool for the job. I am more gentle now.
2010-01-07
By Chet (New Jersey)
I bought this mount to allow me to use my Edge 305 on a second bike. The mount was identical to the one included with the Edge 305, so everything fit perfectly.
Images Product
Buy Garmin Edge Handle Bar Mount Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar