Rabu, 07 April 2010

tomtom gps dashboard mount for tomtom gps navigators

 



Buy Cheap TomTom GPS Dashboard Mount for TomTom GPS Navigators


 






Buy Low Price From Here Now





TomTom Dashboard Mount. Beanbag/Friction style mount for easy setup and removal in vehicle. This mount works with all TomTom products and is a great alternative to windshield mounting your TomTom ONE, XL, or GO product.


Readmore



 





Technical Details



- Dashboard mount for TomTom Products


- Easily move your TomTom from car to home or car to car


- Includes safety hook to prevent sliding


- Great alternative to windshield mounting


See more technical details


Customer Buzz






 






 "So glad i purchased this!" 2010-03-27


By Adrienne J. Ruiz


When i bought my gps i was so excited to go out and use it but soon realized what a pain in the butt it was to install it on my windshield. I have a suv and the glass is positioned in such a way its almost impossible to reach the glass without contorting myself.I knew there had to be a easier way. Thank goodness i was looking on amamzon and came upon this dashboard mount. I chose to give it a try because of all the reviews i read, and im so glad i did. It came this morning and i put it in my truck right away. Let me tell you, this thing didnt budge! i went all over town, making sharp turns, accelerating, stopping, and this thing stayed where i put it. I have a tom tom 335xl s with the round disc suction cup, and all i did was attach my suction mount from my gps on the friction dashboard mount, snap my gps on it and put it in my truck and away i went. There were no marks on my dashboard and when i parked the truck i put the dashboard mount in my glove department and my gps in my purse. So happy i bought this unit and would recommend it to anyone who needs an easier way to install their gps with peace of mind.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Cloth Loop On Back Is Too Small To Fit On The Safety Hook" 2010-03-23


By ksrp (New York)


There is definitely a design flaw with this unit OR I received 2 defective ones. The loop of cloth on back of the unit which is intended to fit on the safety hook is WAY too small for the hook to be inserted into it. The safety loop and hook is definitely needed with this unit as it makes sure the unit does not fall off the dashboard after a sharp turn or sudden stop. The hook uses an adhesive to stick to the dashboard and you are supposed to hook a piece of cloth on back of the unit around this hook. Unfortunately, the looped cloth is way too small for the hook to fit into it. At least in the two units I received. Maybe your luck will be better. But, personally I'd stay away from it.





First one sent had this problem as did the replacement. So, two strikes you're out! Luckily Amazon makes it very easy to return items that are defective.





Order one of the options from Gilsson instead. Cheaper and better designed.





Customer Buzz






 






 "I Would Buy This Product Again" 2010-03-20


By Big Al (Spring, TX USA)


I bought this product for my Nissan Altima because there is just no place to mount a GPS in that car. This product worked very well on the sloping dash of the Altima. It has a small hook that mounts to the dash as an option if you need more holding power. The problem with most touch screen devices mounted on the dash is that they are hard to reach even for a 6 foot tall man. This helps, but still has the GPS out of reach for my wife.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Tom Tom GPS Dash board mount" 2010-03-20


By John Mungo


I have been using this mount for my GPS and I am extremly happy that I bought it. It stays were you put it and is easy to store. And let's not forget the most important no more suction cup rings on the winshield.





I would hoghly recommend thios product.





Customer Buzz






 






 "make your suction cup stick" 2010-03-16


By steve c (Bridgewater, NH)


if you get one of these or if you're going to try to stick your gps directly to the window , you will have 100% success if you thoroughly clean, and leave a little bit of water on the suction cup and clean the window. The suction cup works with an air tight seal which if compromised by dirt will not work, or will only work for a short time then fall off.








Images Product





Buy TomTom GPS Dashboard Mount for TomTom GPS Navigators Now

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar