Buy Low Price From Here Now
Garmin continues to build up its nüvi 7xx series portableGPS navigators with its nüvi 755T, which adds a number of handy routing and communication features to an already impressive list of specs, including a 4.3-inch widescreen display, text-to-speech capabilities, media player, and FM transmitter for transmitting audio--including directions and MP3 music and audiobooks--from the device to your car radio.New to the nüvi 7x5 lineup is Garmin's HotFix satellite prediction (which locates your position quickly and precisely), Lane Assist (which provides lane guidance and junction views when possible), automatic time zone transitioning, and 3D Building views as well as Garmin Connect Photos to help you visually ascertain your position. Additionally, the nüvi 755T includes free real-time traffic updates from Navteq (for the life of the device) via the included GTM 20 traffic receiver.The bright, 4.3-inch touchscreen display gives is anti-glare for ease of viewing during the day and automatically changes its color profile for easy viewing at night or in dim light. It offers 2d or 3D perspective views. The widescreen format gives you 70 percent more actual screen area than a 3.5-inch screen. Primarily this translates into a better view of the area through which you are driving. This is especially useful in showing you what parks, restaurants, ATM, gas stations, etc. are nearby, or in letting you know whether a detour is a good idea. Also, the device itself is larger, meaning controls on the screen are more widely spaced and somewhat easier to push.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Bright 4.3-inch diagonal color WQVGA TFT touchscreen with 480 x 272 pixels and white backlight
- Preloaded with City Navigator North America NT
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- POI Loader program allows user to set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, and custom POIs
- NOTE: Model number is 755T; however, the model number on the product itself is 755
See more technical details
2010-04-01
By Nobleman (Gulfport, MS)
This is a review centering mostly on Garmin's customer support for an unusual situation. My son and his wife got a Garmin Nuvi 755T with the maps of Europe for Christmas 2008. They used the European maps in Britain in June of 2009, then used the North American maps all that Summer. For Christmas 2009 we grandparents spent 10 days in Germany with kids and grandkids. Plan A was to use the Garmin for our driving from a base town all around. Plan B was paper maps by just-a-tad- conservative Grandpa here. When we arrived at the much-anticipated time and place, the Garmin was dead. We verified it. An authorized Garmin shop open odd hours in the tiny village of Markt Einersheim pronounced it dead, said that model had these problems occasionally. That was amazing, i.e., this place didn't even have a grocery store, but it had a superb B&B, The Old Doctor's House. In Deutschland, Plan B worked just fine. I got to handle the repairs and exchanges back in the States. I contacted Garmin by phone, told the story. I returned the unit not realizing the SD card with the maps of Europe was in it. Garmin promptly sent a refurbished unit that works fine, and I got to download the 2010 maps. I also explained with all sincerity about the maps, and the rep concluded the maps were in the unite, likely en route or in the Far East with that unit. He said he's check, and I waited. I called him back, and they sent a new maps of Europe (2009) for free, and the full maps, as indicated by the prior use in Britain. The bottom line of this review is that Garmin has got a customer for life. Even if other companies come out with comparable products, I'll stick with any outfit that treats me this well. My wife and I have a Nuvi 760, which works great, no problems at all. Actually, it was give to ME and she has made off with it in recent months. Maybe I'll write to Garmin about that . . . .
2010-03-29
By Vicki A. Wakefield
gps has very clear screen with 3D. Screen is bigger than the one my dad has been using so it is much easier to see. The only feature that does not work is the Lane Access . I have used gps 3 or 4 times and have yet to see it. Other than that I am very satisfied with product.
2010-03-28
By R. Whitney
I found the unit to function OK most of the time. I needed to use a pencil or similar on the touchscreen as 'fat' fingers didn't always provide the desired results. Also, on a recent cross country trip, I had 3 instances where it tried to navigate/direct me incorrectly (once in the opposite direction). Don't trust the directions 100%. Twice on the same trip it told me my destination was on the wrong side (right vs left).It has given me several traffic alerts that didn't seem to be there. The altitude function accuracy doesn't seem right, i.e. the altitude for my home varies each time I turn it on. I only use the basic functions and despite all the comments above, overall, it does a good job.
2010-03-27
By R. C. Howell (Poinciana, Fl USA)
This is my first Garmin GPS. Previously I have used Tom Tom, IGo 8 and Pocket Map Navigator. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages and if all three were combined it would be one excellent GPS system.
However, I find the Garmin the easiest to use and programme. The latest maps,which were free to download during the first 60 days, is a nice bonus. The programme features are neat and practical. I am pleased with the traffic feature which has proved a winner here in Orlando's heavy and accident prone traffic. Satellite acquisition is fast and stays locked on.
I leave it connected to my laptop when not in use so it is always charged and I still have access for route planning etc.
The mount is simple and easy to connect and disconnect. I use a friction dashboard mount with the GPS and the low profile does not interfere with my vision of the road. It is very stable and has not moved since I first placed it on the dashboard. The voices are loud and clear, if a little humourous with some of the road pronunciations but generally quite understandable. The directions are given in plenty of time to undertake manoeuvres. The lane assist feature is particularly helpful to me.
All in all, this is a very good GPS unit and I recommend it for anyone looking for a full featured, practical and affordable GPS.
PS. No, they are not spelling mistakes. I am Australian and I don't use 'American English'
2010-03-26
By einre
Purchased this gps for a vacation to CA. Here's what worked: The routing worked great as it got us to where we wanted to go. We drove mainly in SoCal and the Lane Assist and Junction View worked as advertised we were able to be in the correct lane when needed. The traffic updates worked with the exception of showing us a traffic warning near LAX at 11pm and there was no traffic.
Here's what I had problems with: The touch screen gave me problems when trying to type. I would press a certain letter and it would register a different letter a few keys away, sometimes far away. I tried to recalibrate the screen numerous times and still had typing problems, even when using a stylus. Also tried a software update and it made no difference.
Another note, regarding the volume. If the device volume is set to 100%, resting on the windshield mount, and being powered by the provided charger, the volume is noticeably louder than be powered by its internal battery.
So with the exception of the touch screen, this is a great gps device. Maybe I got one with a bad screen. Will be returning for another or maybe the Nuvi 765t and give the bluetooth a try.
Images Product
Buy Garmin nüvi 755/755T 4.3 Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar