Jumat, 02 April 2010

garmin gsc 10 speed/cadence bike sensor

 



Buy Cheap Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor


 






Buy Low Price From Here Now





The Garmin 010-10644-00 Speed/Cadence sensor (GSC 10) can monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor. It measures and reports your pedaling strokes per minute, providing feedback for optimal performance. Use with the Edge 305 or Edge 305CAD, Included With The Edge 305CAD GPS Plus


Readmore



 





Technical Details



- Cycling speed sensor for select Garmin wrist-mounted personal trainers and cycling computers


- Self-calibrating, wireless design measures both cycle speed and cadence in pedaling strokes per minute


- Provides up-to-the-minute feedback or captures results for later workout analysis


- Compatible with Garmin Edge 305, Edge 305CAD, and Forerunner 305


- Attaches easily to any bicycle; 1-year warranty


See more technical details


Customer Buzz






 






 "Issues with FR 50 never allowed me to truly evaluate" 2010-03-28


By Michael D. (Chicago, IL)


Alhough I love the concepts of the Garmin fitness products with 8 - 6 Monday thru Friday support and advice such as "replace the battery again and still having problem call back" can not suggest a Garmin solution.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Garmin is the standard" 2010-03-19


By Todd J. Munk (USA)


Bought this for my second bike. Installed it, setup a second bike on my Garmin 500, and voila, it detected it and I was ready to go.





Plan on getting a 3rd one for my track bike.








Customer Buzz






 






 "Easy set up, works like a charm" 2010-03-16


By Jason Maxwell (Long Beach, CA)


If you want candence into for your rides, this simple to install device is the ticket. It takes about ten minutes to install and sync with your Garmin. (I think any ANT+ equiped wireless device will read data from this thing, but I haven't verified this.) Its inexpensive and works well. I've installed it on both my bikes.





I am very happy with this product and am glad to have the cadence data to help with my gear selections.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Works as intended, but the WATCH battery life is an issue on long rides" 2010-03-15


By citadel1980 (Glen Allen, VA)


Installs easily and synched with my watch with no issues. This is a good unit that works well. The issue is not with this, but the battery life on the watch. If you plan on doing LONG rides that last longer than your battery life, you are out of luck. Good concept, but will probably rely on a separate cycling computer.





Customer Buzz






 






 "Great prodct, easy to unstall and easier to use" 2010-02-19


By IceDog (Hooksett, NH United States)


This was installed in under 10 minutes and it was my first time installing such a device. Instructions were easy to use and no steps had to be repeated in order to complete the install. I paired it with my Forerunner 305 in a matter of a few button pushes I was in business on my stationary bike. The data from Garmin Connect was cool to have and I should gain insight into my cycling. When I bought the Garmin Forerunner 305 I anticipated this purchase as a potential add on. This combination was still a price leader but with great results and no compromises.








Images Product





Buy Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor Now

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar