Buy Low Price From Here Now
Professional GPS Case
Readmore
Technical Details
- Protect your valuable 4.3-inch GPS device when removed from its windshield or dash mount
- Durable, molded EVA exterior and soft jersey interior keep your device safe and scratch-free
- Interior stretch mesh pocket holds memory cards and accessories
- Stylishly finished with perforated leather and pearlized nickel logo
- Removable wrist strap allows for easy portability
See more technical details
2010-04-10
By Wayne near Seattle (Kirkland, WA USA)
This is not necessarily a bad GPS case, but it's too soft for what I wanted. After not really seeing that this or pretty much any other GPS case could really provide hard shell case protection for my new Garmin 285W, I wanted to post a review here to mention that I've found it will fit nicely in an Intec Dura-Case for a Nintendo DS Lite ( DS Lite Dura-Case ), which is tough enough to sit on (maybe even stand on) without being crushed. My old GPS got a cracked screen during a flight, but I know that won't happen again with my new Garmin in the DS case. The width leaves about 1/4" open on each side and the 2.9" height is just right; for depth, I put a thin (1/4") piece of foam in the bottom to give it a tight fit, but it's probably OK just to use it as is.
2010-04-09
By T. McGraw (Macomb, MI USA)
This case was free of defects and performed its function adequately. I think that it is a little large for a GPS storage and transport case. I prefer a slimmer case, which I feel protects the unit just as well with much better portability.
This case has a pocket with a strap inside that can keep the GPS from bouncing around in the case, but if that pocket isn't used the GPS can rattle around in the large compartment. In addition, the pocket seems as if it should be used for other accessories or incidentals.
Overall, I just didn't care for the case in comparison to the smaller slip-in case that I subsequently purchased.
2010-03-28
By Carol (Hastings, MI USA)
Great fit for my 4.3 Garmin! There is an elastic mesh divider in the middle that keeps the Garmin secure and there is room on the other side for extra screen protectors, cleaning cloth, memory card, or other small item. A bit too bulky for the glove compartment, but I don't keep mine in the car anyway.
2010-03-22
By Robert Winters (Stow, Ohio)
A very nice case for my 255W Garmin along with cord and cleaning cloth.
Elastic holds the GPS in place inside the case and once zippered shut it's as safe as it can be.
Just like it was made for it.
Glad I bought it. Thanks Amazon
2010-03-14
By Linda M Mason
Sturdy little case - works well with Garmin GPS. Delivery was very fast. Good product.
Images Product
Buy Case Logic GPSP-2 Professional GPS Case for 4.3-Inch Flatscreen GPS Navigators Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar