Buy Low Price From Here Now
Get the Garmin nuvi 765T and the nüMaps Lifetime Map Updates together for just $249.99. You'll Pay only once for the updates and have them for life with no monthly fees or other ongoing costs--and you'll save off the list price on both items!
This bundle consists of:
- One Garmin nüvi 765/765T
- One Garmin nüMaps Lifetime North America Map Updates
Price of $249.99 will be reflected at checkout.
Technical Details
See more technical details
2010-03-24
By MaxW (Buffalo, WY)
If you only type in one address at a time you might be happy with this unit. I type in 20 at a time. It cannot, cannot, cannot, make an attempt at a reasonable route to hit all of them efficiently. (So I create my own routes) Worse, at least every three addresses I enter, I get a typo. (My other 765 did the same thing, my 780 did not.) It is not an adjustment problem; I did the sequence Garmin recommended and my typos got worse, as did on my bosses unit. I get buttons selected no where near what I am pressing, and I even get options given to me that were not available on the screen where I was. More aggravating yet, the erase button is the worse of all of them.
If you go to one, maybe two addresses at a time, you may well love this thing. If you depend on it to get you around for your job, it will likely be the worse aspect of your daily routine.
2010-03-24
By Robert Bockus (Buffalo, NY)
I have had two other GPS in the past and this is definitely the best yet. It's compact, light and very accurate. I'll be taking it on a trip this week and I have all the confidence that it will get me to my destination without any problems.
2010-03-24
By Sunnie Grant (Hampton, NH United States)
Awesome product! Overall this product is extremely easy to use, although I wish it displayed how many miles to destination in addition to the estimated arrival time. Whenever I stray from the proposed route, it quickly recalculates a correction or alternative route as appropriate. This is especially helpful because I travel to a major city once a month for medical treatment. The only negative I see is that once I have "saved" a destination under favorites, there is no way to delete it. I also haven't figured out how to change my "home" address.
2010-03-24
By Justin Thibodeaux
This gps is easy to use and problem free so far. It's a lot easier than Tom Tom without the constant restarts and gliches
2010-03-23
By John C. Moore (Tacoma, WA)
This is my second Garmin GPS (the first being a StreetPilot) and it is much better, smaller, faster, and easier to use. The best feature, which I only discovered after purhasing it, is the local Speed Limit indicator in the lower left corner. I found this particularly useful during a recent 2000 mile trip, travelling through unfamiliar areas. The speed of recognizing changes, updating, and presenting data is much better than my previous unit.
The short-comings, while not deal breakers, are minor, yet shouldn't be there. First, I miss the local time being displayed along with the current speed. One of my vehicles doe not have a clock in it and this feature is missed. Second, the PC mapping is a step backwards as compared with the software used with the StreetPilot. True, the maps are more compact and faster in the unit, but I miss the visual completeness and ease of use found in the earlier PC software. Pre-planning is not as convenient as it was. Third, the documentation was terrible. There was a "Quick Start" pamphlet that did not even have a list of the various parts included in the package (I had to E-mail Garmin and discribe one of the parts in order to find out what it was.) The real User's Manual had to be download, printed out, and then trimmed to size. It is useful but should have been included in the original packaging. Lastly, the BlueTooth integration is a laugh. Looking up which BlueTooth devices work with this GPS unit one finds way too many that don't have full compatibility. The fact the unit will only recognize a (BlueTooth enabled) cell phone, but not work with it in any manner is worthless. What is the sense of having "recognition" if you can't use it?
I love the small size, the ease in using it in different vehicles, and the ability to slip in my coat pocket. All in all this is a good deal as far as I am concerned. It is cheaper, faster, and easier to use than my old StreetPilot. I recommend th 765T in spite of its few (and needles) short-comings.
JCM
Images Product
Buy Garmin nüvi 765/765T & nüMaps Lifetime Map Updates Collection Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar