Patriot LX Series 8 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card PSF8GSDHC10 (Black) Reviews
Other products by Patriot Memory (Direct) Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0
Read More From Here Now
The Patriot LX Class 10 SDHC memory card offers blazing performance. The LX Class 10 SDHC memory cards meet the latest SD Association specifications and offer a minimum sustained write speed of 10MB/s. Fast enough to record High Definition video, our LX Class 10 SDHC cards keep up with the most demanding new photography and video equipment. Patriot LX Class 10 SDHC memory cards are available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities and offer a lifetime warranty. Remove the bottleneck of slow memory. Capture every image or video without missing a moment. Depend on the Patriot XL Class 10 SDHC card.
Technical Details
- Complies with SDA 3.0 specifications- High level of copy protection
- Compatible with SDHC slot devices
- Write protection switch to avoid accidental data deletion
- 5 Year Warranty
See more technical details
By Cheap-n-Easy (Triad, NC)
I bought this one for my Niko D90 and D40 cameras. I also have a 30MB/s Sandisk Extreme III card for these cams. This one beats the Sandisk. It is nearly as fast and more reliable. I constantly have issues with the Sandisk locking up my laptop after or during downloading pictures via the built in SD card reader. Only shutting the laptop down and rebooting it will then get me back working. This has also happened before with other Sandisk class 6 high speed cards and I have never had this issue with any other SDHC card brand I also have used such as the transcend cards. This Patriot SDHC card has never locked my laptop up or cause any other issues and COSTS LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE OF THE SANDISK!!! You can insert and remove it multiple times and it always works.
By Gnius (New York, NY USA)
I purchased this card to be used in a DSLR - Nikon D40 and possibly also a D90. I have previously used Transcend cards because they were so inexpensive. The Transcend 8GB Class 6 benchmarked at 16.1/11.2 MB/s read/write.
In anticipation of the higher FPS and larger RAW files of the D90, I purchased one of these Class 10 cards, to see whether I could avoid spending 2-3X as much for Sandisk.
To my surprise, the Patriot was significantly better than the Transcend, at 20.1/17.4 MB/s read/write. This is rather close to the benchmarked (caveat: not by me) write speed of the 30MB/s Extreme III Sandisk (which was rated at 27MB/s read, but only 17.6MB/s write).
For under $30 with free shipping, the Patriot LX SDHC appears to be a great deal.
Images Product
Read more Patriot LX Series 8 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card PSF8GSDHC10 (Black)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar