Senin, 09 November 2009

Maximal Power DB CAN NB-4L Replacement Li-Ion Battery for Canon NB-4L Battery

Buy Cheap Maximal Power DB CAN NB-4L Replacement Li-Ion Battery for Canon NB-4L Battery


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Maximal Power, NB-4LH Lithium-Ion battery for Canon Digital Camera/Camcorder, 900 mAh, Gray
Readmore

Technical Details

- Battery for Canon NB-4L Battery
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Cheap and it works" 2009-10-26
By B. Siao (San Diego, CA)
Not much to say about this generic battery. It's a better price to pay than a Canon branded battery. I use this as a spare for longer trips.

Customer Buzz
 "works" 2009-09-19
By Meester Shack (Kaintucke)
This works and appears to perform as well as the battery that came with the camera.

Customer Buzz
 "It is cheap, but the quality is bad. The battery use time is very short after recharge." 2009-09-14
By Hongjian Zhao
I hope to purchase a more expensive one (probably Canon original version) to get more battery use time.

Customer Buzz
 "Great battery for great price" 2009-09-09
By K. Franklin (Hibbing, MN USA)
I priced a Duracell version of this battery at my local Big Box store...forty bucks! Need I say more?

Customer Buzz
 "spare battery" 2009-09-01
By D. VAUPEL (pittsburgh,pa)
product was delivered before promise and in good condition. battery has been charged and used and works fine.


Images Product

Buy Maximal Power DB CAN NB-4L Replacement Li-Ion Battery for Canon NB-4L Battery Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar