Buy Low Price From Here Now
The 10.0-megapixel SX1 IS is the first PowerShot designed with a CMOS sensor. Its impeccable still images powered by Canon's DIGIC 4 Image processor, evolved Face Detection Technology and a wide-angle 20x optical zoom are only the beginning.
Readmore
Technical Details
- First PowerShot to feature a 10.0-megapixel Canon CMOS sensor- Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels at 30 fps) movie mode plus HDMI output
- 28mm wide-angle 20x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer
- 2.8-inch Vari-angle LCD widescreen; DIGIC 4 Image Processor with Face Detection Technology
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
By E. Griffin (Greensboro,NC)
A lot has changed since my last camera purchase in 2003.
I purchased this camera for my Vacation to Las Vegas. I wanted a High End Point and Shoot Camera.
What amazed me most about this camera was the 20X zoom and the FUll HD Video. I used the Full HD Video to capture clips that were almost impossible to capture taking a normal picture due to so much movement. I thought the pictures were amazing, but then again I had an old NIkon 4300 coolpix I paid 500 for with.
The day pictures were Awesome, and the night pictures were good. The only night pictures that came out amazing where the vegas lights on the casinos. The flash feature work great, but only in a limited area not a huge casino.
This camera comes with video cables so you can quickly show off your pictures. I highly reccomend to purchased 16gb class6 or higher memory, so You can take advantage of the video feature.
I purchased the pre rechargeable Eneeloop batteries along with the Lacross charger bc-700. These batteries can hold there charge up to 12 months with no use. The normal rechargeable batteries will die with in 30 days even if the camera is not used.
By Edward R. Meow (The Office)
I'm not one for writing reviews, but I feel like I should share my thoughts on the Canon SX1 IS for any shoppers out there. The SX1 IS is one of the best point-and-shoot cameras you can buy. Its loaded with features and is well-built. Most people would probably not regret buying this camera. However, for those of you out there that are trying to get excellent photo quality... I think you will be disappointed. There are some noise issues and it seems like pictures never come out crisply in focus. We're actually selling ours now after giving it about 4 months. We decided to make the jump to a true dSLR which is more a little more expensive and not as feature-laden, but offers uncompromising photo quality.
So, if you are looking for a lot of bang for your buck and good pictures, this is a great camera for you. If you don't want to compromise on picture quality, then save yourself some grief and drop an extra $100-$200 on a dSLR like the Canon 450D (XSi) or the Nikon D3000 or D5000. Good luck!
By David J. Miller (Charleston, WV USA)
I bought the camera because of its features, not its portability. It is as described bulky for a point-and-shoot. The multitude of preset exposure options (snow, night scenes, etc.) are good - but I rarely use them. I rely mostly on the Program, Aperture priority, and Shutter priority modes. Manual mode is a bit cumbersome requiring one to toggle between shutter and aperture settings. The display is stunning and the display modes which include viewing the histogram are excellent. Picture quality is excellent and the image stabilization works as well as expected. The ability to shoot at close to 4 fps (in some modes) is a real nice feature for a point-and-shoot. I had not planned to get much use out of the video features but am finding this to be a real nice capability.
My primary reasons for buying were size (yes its big, but still smaller than SLRs and with many of the same features), use of AA batteries (which adds to its size, but allows for being able to slip in a set of fresh batteries just about anywhere), and the ability to capture RAW (hence why I don't rely on the preset options). And, oh yes, the zoom. The massive zoom is fantastic.
The lens cap design could do with a bit of an improvement. There is no tether and due to my clumsiness I've inadvertently knocked it off a couple times. The hood is a nice design.
By Charles D. Monson
I've always wanted a good camera. I've spent thousands of dollars trying to find the camera that would take pictures to impress and amaze people. A friend of mine is a great photographer and after about 3 or 4 cameras I realized it probably was NOT the camera but the photographer. My Sony had died and I was looking for something a bit better. I had a different camera in mind, but found this one which had a lot of features that I wanted, at a reasonable price and was rated fairly high by Consumer's Report. I bought it and began to love to take pictures. The quality is excellent and finally people are commenting about how great my pictures are. Many of the features are foreign to me, being a very hack photographer, but you can pick up the camera and just use it.
The two things I would point out about this camera that warrant 5 stars are.....picture quality and flexibility. The zoom lense is amazing. You won't be sorry you bought this camera. While all features may not warrant 5 stars, the overal quality and convenience of this camera does.
By robert "doc" adelman
I had an SX3 but dropped it :(
I liked it so much, I had begun leaving my Nikon full size digital SLR's at home. So I grabbed this SX1 with the promise of not dropping it high on my 'things to not-do' list.
You'll read all the good stuff that everyone posts- and I agree but here are some very minor downsides:
- Battery life when using flash... sucks big time.
- You need an annoying filter adapter to use any filters. The threads you see in the front of the lens look and smell like 52mm, but they are not cut as threads, they are concentric rings. For some reason, you need a bayonet type mount adapter to run a filter in front. I always mount a UV (clear glass) in front to protect the lens itself. I also bought a 52>62mm step-up ring and a 62mm UV. This causes a shadow during extreme close up macro, so that's the downside to a 62mm, but there is no vignetting on the super-wide settings, so that's a plus.
Love that wide angle lens, and the telephoto is particularly intense.
I like the huge live display screen.
Images Product
Buy Canon PowerShot SX1IS 10 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch LCD Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar