Buy Low Price From Here Now
Loaded with Features, Packed with Value.
10.0-megapixel digital camera and 3.3x Optical Zoom make it a breeze to print large size images with clarity and detail.
With the PowerShot A480, dramatic, personal pictures have never been easier to shoot and share. This 10.0-megapixel camera lets you create impressive large photos of family and friends you'll be proud display. The high-resolution images taken by the PowerShot A480 can be enlarged up to 13" x 19". The PowerShot A480 has a 3.3x optical zoom lens (35mm film equivalent 37-122mm) that makes everything up close and unforgettable, and an advanced Optical Image Stabilizer that puts a moving subject in sharp focus.
It's All About Capturing the Smiles
DIGIC III Image Processor ensures sharp images and improved functionality.
With DIGIC III, your images boast superior quality, the camera operates at top efficiency and battery life is enhanced. What's more, DIGIC III enables Canon's Face Detection, Motion Detection Technologies and Red-eye Correction to give you better, more true-to-life people shots. Simply press the shutter button halfway down, and the camera automatically pinpoints the faces in the scene and chooses the ideal focus point. The camera controls exposure settings and flash to keep every face looking bright and natural. The camera also selects and sets the optimal exposure and ISO settings automatically to keep everything looking sharp and clear. Red-eye Correction can be handled in-camera. The Red-eye Correction during shooting uses the Face Detection Technology to recognize and remove red-eye from images as they're taken, before the file is written to the memory card. It's also possible to correct red-eye during image playback, using simple settings in the PowerShot A480's menu.
Readmore
Technical Details
- 10.0-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for prints up to 13 x 19 inches- 3.3x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer; 2.5-inch LCD screen
- DIGIC III Image Processor; 15 shooting modes
- Uses 2 AA-size batteries
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
By Justin J. Rickles (Los Angeles, CA)
over all features are great. also nice having battery power so if yer in the desert or forest you can swap batteries and not be stuck with a plug-in/re-charge. picture is good, even better if you are fimilar with settings. and speaking of which, all the setting are accessible with the flick of a switch. setting ISO, flash and even timer settings is quick an painless. for its price, A+. way to go canon
By J. Newbrand (DFW, Texas)
I bought this camera for my twelve year-old daughter. For the price, it has so many great features! She had no problems learning how to operate the camera. She is really enjoying it and loves the blue color. I noticed that the viewscreen on this camera is very clear and a nice size. I plan to purchase another for myself, as my current six year-old Canon digital camera is much bigger, heavier, lacking in features, and has a smaller viewscreen.
By Trixy F. (Baltimore, Maryland)
I purchased this for a trip to Vegas and it was great! Great pictures, and it's small enough to fit in a tiny purse.
By B. Joel (Manchester, NH)
I love this camera. The only drawback which I am realizing now is that I should have taken more care to protect the screen because it has a couple of scratches on it, but the picture quality is excellent. it is easy to use, the batteries last a really long time and I will definitely buy another one when this one wears out.
By Paul L. McKaskle (Berkeley, California)
I purchased this in Japan in great haste because my much better Panasonic TZ4 was stolen. It has some limitations but it was, under the circumstances, a reasonable last minute substitute for the stolen camera and it used the SD flash memory used in the TZ4--and it was much cheaper than the Japanese version of the TZ4 (labelled the TZ7 which doesn't seem to be marketed in the US). The lack of image stabilization meant that a few pictures went awry--a few more than I would have expected with the TZ4. I missed the 28mm wide angle of the TZ4 occasionally and, on a few occasions,the 280 mm telephoto. But it is 10mp and I can blow up some shots where the 280 telephoto would have been useful. In all I took over 1700 pictures and most turned out OK. The batteries (I'm not entirely sure they were alkaline--they had Japanese labels) lasted about 200 shots plus or minus, but I turned it on and off with great frequency--perhaps 850 times for 1700 shots (which, possibly, drains the battery a great deal?). As a main camera I'd still go with the Panasonic TZ series but the TZ4 costs more than twice what this costs on Amazon.com. For occasional use, especially in situations where one can take time to compose and hold the camera steady, it seems to be a good camera at a low price.
Images Product
Buy Canon PowerShot A480 10 MP Digital Camera with 3.3x Optical Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Blue) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar