Jumat, 06 November 2009

Canon PhotoCyan BCI-6PC Genuine Canon Ink Tank

Buy Cheap Canon PhotoCyan BCI-6PC Genuine Canon Ink Tank


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon is a world leader in printing technology. Numerous technical innovations from Canon offer true, professional-quality printing results on a wide variety of specialty photo papers and on plain paper, too. High-intensity inks ensure rich, high-contrast images with vivid colors and razor-sharp black text, so you'll enjoy better looking documents, web pages, and photos. Canon's desktop, mobile, multifunction, and photo printers are designed to deliver high-quality text and photo-realistic prints at fast speeds without compromising clarity and fidelity. For your Canon printer, always choose genuine Canon inks coupled with Canon Photo Papers to ensure long-lasting satisfaction.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Replacement ink tank for several Canon BubbleJet and PIXMA printers
- Vibrant cyan color
- Specially designed for photo printing
- Easy to install
- Produces bright color prints
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Completely Satisfied" 2009-09-07
By Tina Miller (USA)
This is much better then the Generic ink I had been using and I am very happy. The ink came quickly and without any problems.

Customer Buzz
 "As advertised" 2008-08-09
By Weyrgirl78 (New Castle, DE United States)
This product is exactly what I needed. It came on time and in 'new' condition.

Customer Buzz
 "Works As Advertised" 2008-07-31
By C. Clark (Kentucky)
With gas prices these days, might as well buy them online. I ordered 3 of them with Amazon and got them within 2 days - pretty good. If you buy 3 or more, you get the free shipping which also saves money.

Customer Buzz
 "Good for Canon printer" 2007-08-15
By eugef (USA)
This ink works great with Canon printer. Unfortunately this is the ONLY ink that works great with a canon printer. Any other ink I tried produce terrible result. So, basically if you own Canon printer you stuck with this ink, which can be a little less expensive. I gave 4 stars because the price is a bit high.

Customer Buzz
 "Good ink for picture printing" 2007-03-26
By NYC R.W. (NY, US)
If you use your printer to print photos, use original Canon ink. Works great and color is accurate.


Images Product

Buy Canon PhotoCyan BCI-6PC Genuine Canon Ink Tank Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar